Part 52

Hearing his complaint, Arthit couldn't help but scolding, " Who asked you to hold me? You deserve to be my human mat or would you like me to be your human mat too?"

Kongpob shook her head: "No, I can't bear it."

"Isn't that enough? Get up, how can a dignified president lie on the carpet?" Arthit was too lazy to argue with him anymore.

"I'm dizzy and can't get up." Kongpob blinked pitifully.

"If you want to pretend, then continue to pretend ..." Arthit turned to the table, picked up his mobile phone and called his parents-in-law, telling them that he has chose two names for their twin, one called Prann Suthilak, and the other called Pranon Suthilak. If there are no any opinion from the elderly, these two names will be set as their name. Their two sons are already one month old and they have no names yet. They are really incompetent parents.

When the call was over, Arthit turned back and he saw Kongpob still lying on the carpet.

"..." Arthit's head was full of black lines and he was really defeated.

Put down the phone and walk toward, bending over and giving Kongpob a hand: "Are you okay? Get up, don't you think the carpet is cold? It's almost November, it's getting cold and cold... You can be sick if you still continue to lay down on it."

Kongpob then grievously reached out a hand, grabbed Arthit's hand and ready to get up.

Arthit was wondering why this man was so heavy, he suddenly lost his balance, fell into the arms of the big president.

Kongpob smiled slyly: "Wife, you're not honesty. If you want me to hold you, just tell me directly, no need to pretend to fall on me like that!"

"You bastard--what--" Arthit was rolled over by Kongpob against the carpet and kissed hard for a long time.

Twenty minutes later, Arthit was panting in the elevator while his eyes kept staring at Kongpob, this damn bastard has no shame at all. He dare to do that kind of thing in his office. Arthit silently made a promise in his heart, he will not deliver him the food next time anymore!

After getting into the car, Arthit was still angrily hitting Kongpob shoulder with the pillow in the back seat of the car: "Send me home! I will not go to any shit party with you!"

"Wife, don't be angry. I promise I will find a new clothes for you. You will be very beauty and brightest in the party." Kongpob tried to coax his wife so many time before Arthit agree to stop angry at him and accompany him to join the party.

He took Arthit to a nearby mall and bought a full set of inside and outside clothes, because of all Arthit's clothes was stained with Kongpob's liquid.

It was 7: 20 pm when they arrived at the hotel. The party was already starting. Kongpob held Arthit's hand and walked together into it.

Arthit was not angry anymore. Actually, Kongpob was not too much, he just did it once on the carpet. And he actually didn't really enter, just rubbing his little brother between Arthit's legs...

After not attending the reception for a long time, as soon as he entered the venue, Arthit felt as if he had passed away, and instantly felt that he had entered another world.

The venue was very luxurious. There are too many famous people such as the president of big company, well-known directors, actors, etc. were also there too.

After Kongpob went in, he was pulled away by Rada, saying that several partners were asking when President Suthilak would arrive as they were really urgent to talk about the businesses contract with him. Kongpob told her to go first, he will follow later. Then he turned to talk with his wife who standing behind.