Part 59

Rada turned to look at Lydia and saw that the girl's eyes flickered, didn't stop staring at the President and his wife.

Rada seemed to have no idea about Lydia's expression. Why is this girl suddenly so excited? What's wrong with her?

"Lydia?" Rada called her in a low tone.

When her name was called, Lydia was a little bit hesitant to turn around as she still wanted to see the cute moment before her more.

"Lydia, let's go. Stop staring at boss."

Lydia didn't seemed to hear Rada's word but when she saw her boss kissed a man, she excitedly grabbed Rada's arm and happily said, "Rada, did you see? They are in love, they are in love! Wow! They are so cute together! I did not expect that I would have a chance to see such a scene of love between my handsome boss with a sweet man with my own eyes! OMG, I almost become crazy because of exciting..."

Rada was speechless.

Well, this girl's reaction was beyond her expectation and even more crazy than her. Of course, Rada is also a fujoshi so when she found out that her president had a relationship with men, she felt extremely excited and want to scream but she can control herself well.

The young couple didn't care about the dozen eyes of people around them. Kongpob had intention to kiss Arthit in front of his employee as he wanted to announce that he is his lover!

After kissing him, he calmly pulled his red-faced beauty away from that area and went to his office.

When they got in the elevator, the blush on Arthit's face receded a bit. He glanced at Kongpob and scolded, "You have no shame at all."

Kongpob chuckled and nodded.

When they arrived at Kongpob's office, Arthit opened the lunchbox and began to eat with Kongpob.

After having lunch, Kongpob naturally took the job of cleaning the lunchbox and at the same time he poured a glass of water for Arthit and reminded him take his medicine.

After everything was packed up, Kongpob started processing mails or signing the contracts or something beside the computer. Arthit was sitting on the couch near the window and started reading.

Occasionally Kongpob turned back to look at his beauty for a while. After realizing his gaze, Arthit also looked up and winked at him then continued to look at the book silently.

The afternoon sun was so bright, shining through the glass windows on the two of them. It was such a warm and quiet afternoon to spend time with each other, very beautiful...

For more than a month after that, the young couple still enjoyed to continue their routine, having lunch, studying and coming home at evening together.

Of course, Kongpob actually want to give Arthit with motivation and encouragement. At the other reasons, he can have a chance to take advantage of Arthit or stealing a kiss from him.

Ninety percent of the employees of the Suthilak Group have also known that their president was in the relationship with a man. The two of them looked so good together, got along with each well and also sweet, making them secretly became their fan!

What about the remaining ten percent? Oh, these ten percent were all women who are jealous of Arthit. They still had some hope that their president can break up with that man and choose them instead...

Although this hope was very a little...

Today while Arthit was reviewing the last book, suddenly he received a call from Rome. They hadn't been in contact for a long time because both of them was so busy. Arthit was busy to review the lesson for exam. Rome just started a new semester and he was busy to teaching so both of them didn't contact each other.