Part 58

As soon as Arthit's car drove into the courtyard, he received a call from Kongpob. He stepped on the brakes, simply stopping the car and leaning on the driver's seat, then answering the phone call.

"Wife, ...have you been home yet?"

Arthit smiled when he heard such a gentle question from Kongpob as soon as he was connected. "I just arrived. What about you? When do you come back?"

"Maybe evening!" Kongpob smiled while speaking.

Arthit opened the car door, got out of the car, crooked his neck and held the phone together with his shoulders, then picked up a stack of books, then closed the door, put the book into one hand and held the mobile phone in the other hand, walking towards the main hall.

By the way, he didn't forget to test Kongpob: "Then guess where am I now?"

"Well ... you said you were at home so I thought you are in the garage. I just heard the sound of driving and closing the door of the car." Kongpob said with confidence, "Wife, am I right?"

Arthit negligently denied: "Wrong, wrong! I just entered the courtyard and stopped on the way to the swimming pool, haha ​​... you guessed wrong, haha!"

"Ah! Isn't it?" Kongpob sighed exaggeratedly, causing Arthit to laugh more proudly, and he could not help but say, "Well, my wife is too cunning, how can I guess right?"

"You're the one who cunning!" Arthit corrected, "Am I right?"

"Well, right, very right!" Kongpob echoed, then asked, "What do you eat at noon?"

"I don't know, I'll ask Mom and tell you later. Have you eaten yet? Are you busy or not at this afternoon?"

"Fortunately, not very busy." Kongpob vaguely passed, and then asked pitifully, "Wife, don't you give me a loving lunch today?"

"... Did you not meet anyone at noon?" Arthit thought for a moment and then asked.

He didn't want to send a loving lunch to this guy anymore. If he went to his office, he probably was eaten by this guy for the lunch... and then after afternoon passed, if he still was there, it was not only disturbing Kongpob's work, but he couldn't review his own lesson too...

"No, I just finished the urgent business for today and now I'm a little bit of hungry but I don't know what to eat ..." Kongpob took the opportunity to pose pitifully, he stopped a few seconds and sighed before speaking, " Food outside is not delicious like home cooking..."

Arthit thought about it and compromised: "Well, the food outside is really not delicious ... wait for me to put down the book and then pack the food for you."

Kongpob smiled brightly and nodded his head in unison: "Okay, okay, wife, if you don't have your lunch yet, let's eat together in the office!"

"Okay." Arthit pressed the code to lock the door, took the book to the bedroom first, and then prepared to hang up. "I'm going to the kitchen, I'll hang up ..."

"Wait a minute!" Kongpob's mind suddenly popped up an idea and he suggested, "Wife, why don't you bring your book with you, stay with me in the office, I work, you study, you can ask me if you don't understand your lesson, how good! "

"No, you will disturb me when I study." Arthit pouted.

That's a good idea but it's not suitable to use there. Kongpob will use this opportunity to take advantage of him and he probably couldn't review his lesson for sure...

Kongpob hurriedly promised: "No, I still have to work, I won't disturb my wife's study!"

Arthit considered for a while, Kongpob continued to encourage: "Wife, how good the weather is today, it is discouraged and the sun is shining. I have large floor-to-ceiling windows and carpets here. I work on my table and you sit on the sofa, reading your book. You can stay with me and accompany me at this such as beautiful weather. What a wonderful scene, even if we don't talk, I find out that it's still very warm!"