Part 53

President Jettri was immersed in the shock of this incident. For a while, he had forgotten to go find Kongpob to discuss the acquisition of Jettri company's shares ...

Now his mind was flew back to the old time...

At that time, Arthit was just 1 year old. He was hospitalized because of serious illness and had a minor operation. At that time, the doctor told him that Arthit's body was special, a recessive androgynous constitution and it was likely to grow into both gender that was neither male nor female. . . At that time, the Jettri family just happened to have a foothold in the high society. President Jettri was fascinated and thought that he would surely become the laughingstock of the high society after having such a son. In addition, his wife was just five months pregnant at that time so that mean he had a second child to inherit his family business.

With this idea in his mind, he gritted his teeth and heartlessly threw his one year old son who was often in a dormant state to the door of the orphanage even he had not fully recovered and put a check and a named item under his clothes.

It was not true to say if he didn't have heartache and he really regretted later but he still did not go to the welfare home to retrieve his son. He also told his wife that it was because of the illness was so serious and their son died during surgery. He never dared to tell his wife the true as he was afraid that she will hate him...

Because of this accident made his wife cry for a long time until now. She never forgot her son and every time she thought about him, she ended up crying pitifully.

This was the reason why after she gave birth to their daughter, she decided to name her, Arthitna. This name was remind her of her beloved son. Every time she called their daughter name, Madame Jettri always thought her as their dead son and cried again and again so Mr Jettri decided to give her another nickname, Pimchanok to avoid her to think about Arthit.

The second child was a daughter, Mr Jettri was a little disappointed. He persuaded his wife several times to have another one but she did not agree with him. She said that she would devote all her efforts to her daughter. If she was left out because of her pregnancy, what would happen to her daughter? She really can't stand to lose her child again!

Mr Jettri had no choice but to slowly accept this fact. Fortunately, Pimchanok is also very clever and intelligent. She is becoming more and more charming. Her acting methods are decisive and ruthless. She is a person who couldn't lose. She will be sure to get what her want. This kind of temperament is suitable for work in the business world.

Mr Jettri originally thought that he can put his hope on her to inherit his business but he did not expect to what happened a year ago made his daughter completely irrational, obsessed with Kongpob Suthilak, and caused Kongpob to continue to target Jettri's enterprise. Seeing that the huge family business would be destroyed once, he had to take his old face and ask some sympathy from Kongpob. However, Mr Jettri didn't expect to see Arthit here.

His son, his abandoned son, has now grown up and is still a well-known chief photographer. He knows many celebrities and stars of various film and television station.

So outstanding, so dazzling.

even......

He was already married and have children ...

From what he had just heard Arthit talking to Bright, Mr Jettri ruled out the idea that the person marrying Arthit was a woman because Bright asked Arthit about his child last name and Arthit replied him that his son followed his father's last name...

that is to say ...

His own son gave birth to another man with such a weird body condition!

This kind of thing is actually unexceptionable. Didn't the other person feel weird and scary? Even Arthit himself can talk to his friends about this kind of thing openly... won't he feel ashamed and uncomfortable?