Part 65

After chatting for awhile, Kongpob and Arthit left first, M told Rome that he will send him back to the residence.

Hearing M's word, the alarm in Bright's head rang, he glanced suspiciously at M, feeling a sense of crisis in his heart.

This man, what happened recently?

Kongpob and Arthit frequently came to the hospital to see him. He can understand that because they are good friends with Rome but M is not. He is a friend of Kongpob. He has no any relationship with him and Rome. But why did you alway come to the hospital to visit him? To be precise, he always appears around Rome. What was his real intention?

Rome originally wanted to reject the Vice President's kindness but M has been helping him these days so he didn't want to make him feeling uncomfortable if he refused so Rome simply accepted it and thanked him.

Bright turned to unhappy immediately after he heard Rome accepting and the sense of crisis in his heart grew more and more.

His Rome is so good, he must have been unknowingly impressed and foolishly regarded the other party as a friend ...

M's eyes when watching Rome is not like the eyes of a friend ...

"Rome ..." Bright is a kind of person who like to make everything clear. Once he found the clue, he decided to kill it in the bud. He deliberately pulled Rome, pulled him into his arms and took advantage of his sickness to show his weakness. "Tonight please don't go, will you stay with me? "

"But ..." Rome was hesitant to think of Bright's parents.

Bright persisted: "My parents don't have time to see me now. They should be paying close attention to my elder brother. After all, we two can stay a little longer. Do you have heart to leave me alone in the ward?"

"But." Rome was thinking about Bright's convincing.

"That's okay, even if they come, it doesn't matter, perhaps I will be kicked out of the house. But it's good if they do like that so I can be with you." Bright stubbornly pursued Rome to stay with him tonight.

Facing with this childish Bright, Rome took a deep breath and nodded helplessly.

"It's great. Rome, I love you!" Bright cheered, hugging Rome and took a sip on his face, then glanced at M slightly provocatively, with warnings and demonstrations in his eyes.

M looked down, concealing the emotions at the bottom of his eyes, and when he lifted his eyes, it was already light and gentle. When he saw Rome petitely rubbing Bright's hair to acquiesce in his kiss, M shrugged his shoulders slightly and his mouth slightly said, with a complex smile, "Since you will stay here with him, I'll go first."

"Oh right!" Rome smiled apologetically. "Sorry, it's delayed your time."

M just smiled softly, without saying any word, nodded slightly and left. After leaving the ward, turning around the corridor, he took a sigh of relief, a little sighed and a little sorry, a little helpless but a little relieved ...

Rome wanted to send M off but Bright pulled him back and coquettishly said, "Rome, I'm thirsty,"

Rome stopped his intention to send M off and turned to pour the water for Bright.

"Rome." Bright was holding his water glass, took a sip and hastily spoke.

"Umm."

"That M ..."

"What's happen?"

"It's nothing, I just don't feel familiar with him, and I always troubled him to send me food." Bright changed his conversation as he didn't want to make Rome unhappy if Rome knew that he thought bad about M.