Part 3

" Arthit... Arthit..."

A hoarse and nervous voice penetrated into Arthit's eardrum. Arthit opened his eyes and looked at the familiar face in front of him. For a while, he could not respond in time.

He was lying on the soft bed of the hotel in his naked glory and the one pressing him down and was sweating rain like he was exercising, he was Kongpob!

"Awake? I thought I've do you until you fainted." Kongpob abruptly moved his body, ramming Arthit until he groaned.

Fuck! What is this situation?!

Arthit grabbed the sheet and endured the pain of his lower body being torn.

He gritted his teeth and said, "Kongpob Suthilak?"

"Yes, it's me. It seems that you were lazy just now. We can do it a few more times!"

Kongpob constantly swung his waist, vexed that he could not penetrate the body under him!

"Ai – Fuck! Can you take it lighter?' Arthit shouted, " My waist is breaking!"

Could it be that he had just dreamed, and then strangely dreamed that he was pregnant, did an abortion, and then bled to death...?

"Stop being stubborn, aren't you enjoying it?"

Kongpob found a stimulus point and made Arthit cried with overwhelming joy as he rammed in hard.

"... Ah...Later when you want to shoot... Er..Er...shoot it outside... Uh..." Arthit did not forget to entrust.

"Why? I like shooting inside." Before Kongpob's voice had faded away, he sprinkled a warm heat into Arthit's body.

"You -" Arthit lifted his foot to kick Kongpob and he said, "If I gets pregnant, will you be responsible?!"

That one kick had sent Kongpob out from Arthit's body. Kongpob couldn't help laughing when he heard Arthit's words. He turned over the limped Arthit, hugged Arthit's waist and abdomen, and began the next round of ramming-

"If you're pregnant, of course, I'm responsible!"

Kongpob's hand rubbed Arthit's smooth and flat stomach, but his lip was attached to Arthit's back and sucked heavily. His arm was slowly wrapped around his finger's waist. By pulling him in, he entered deeper. Kongpob galloped in his body.

" You should get pregnant and let me see!"

"... I didn't lie to you...Ah... I, I am a concealed double constitution... Ah... Fuck...Be lighter..."

Arthit gasped intermittently and explained, "I'll really be pregnant... Uh..."

Kongpob embraced Arthit and kissed him on the side of his mouth, blocking his words back. After a deep kiss, Arthit gasped and could not speak anymore.

"Then I should work harder!"

Kongpob used more strength, laughing, "If you are really pregnant, then I will come out of the closet, and then we get married. Just nice, our son can also block my parents' mouth -"

!!!

Arthit knelt on the big bed and had no choice but to close his eyes. How did it differ from the previous development? Doesn't this guy take his words as a joke?

"Arthit, you must fight for yourself!!"

Kongpob rubbed Arthit's belly and laughed, "I really want a son! Let's work hard for our child tonight. Come on, let's change our position and do it again! "

!!!

Arthit was already unable to breathe.

He was tossed and turned all night by Kongpob. He was sticky and greasy. He did not know how many Kongpob's sons were sprinkled.

Think of the past life's night lingering, Kongpob did not have many words as this life. They rolled around and at most said: "It is comfortable", "Call out", "You be lighter" and so on.

Arthit sighed, he hoped that his ability to conceive, was only a dream...

Carefully moving away from the arms that were hugging around his waist, Arthit struggled to turn over and get out of bed. As a result, he was weak and sore, which caused him to stand unsteadily and knelt on the carpet.

Supported by his hands, Arthit looked back at Kongpob flagrantly. Fortunately, the fellow was so tired last night after tossing him around, thinking about it made him felt tired too. The noise Arthit made just now did not wake Kongpob up.

Arthit struggled to get up from the carpet, he also did not bother taking a bath. He endured the pain as he put on his clothes and slipped away in slippers.

It was unknown how long it took for the sleeping man to unconsciously flung back his arm, but the spot turned out to be empty.

"Arthit?"

Kongpob squinted and looked at his side and found that no one was there.

Opening his eyes, he sat up, got out of bed and walked naked to the bathroom.

"Arthit?" Kongpob opened the door of the bathroom and found nobody inside. He turned and looked around.

The carpet was littered with his own clothes, and Arthit's clothes and the person disappeared.

The only thing left was a pair of shoes in the room and in the entrance.

Kongpob squinted unhappily, and no one would wake up earlier than he did after a night of passion with him, or even sneak away.

Did his skills not satisfy him? Why did he leave in such a hurry? He was thinking about another morning exercise. The taste of that guy... Actually, it's quite good.

Kongpob bent over and used three fingers to carry Arthit's shoes and looked thoughtfully. Did he have to find a man who can wear these shoes just like Cinderella's story?

After pouting his lips, President Suthilak threw the shoes back to their original place, gracefully stepped into the bathroom and began to wash.

Ten minutes later, Kongpob who was dressed, went to the surveillance room.

"Pres- President why are you here?"

The person in charge of monitoring rose cautiously greeted the president who arrived here early in the morning.

Kongpob said solemnly, "Pour me a cup of coffee."

"Yes, yes!" The person in charge left.

Kongpob stood straight with his hands before. He was majestic until the door was closed. He quickly went to the monitoring office, moved the mouse, tapped the keyboard, and acted like floating cloud and water. He skillfully found the monitoring of his room with Arthit.

Arthit was limping, and the awkward appearance of him wearing slippers caught his eye. Kongpob could not help but watch him escape from the room until out of the hotel. He then searched for the monitoring set up outside the hotel. He saw Arthit got on a taxi and went off.

Having seen the license plate number, Kongpob intercepted a photo of Arthit and saved it to his smart phone. He turned off the monitor, pushed the door and went out.

The person in charge just came over with a cup of coffee and saw Kongpob coming out. He was not sure whether the big boss was angry or not. He dare not breath heavily and asked in a low voice, "Pres- President, are you leaving?"

"Hmm, the monitoring is good, continue to work hard."

Kongpob patted him on the shoulder and laughed, "The coffee is for you!" After that, he left with a happy step.

The person in charge slowed down for a long time, and then showed a happy face, as if in a dream – the president praised him.

Kongpob found the taxi driver by the taxi license plate number and then got Arthit's address through the taxi driver. He pinched the small note about Arthit's address in his hand, and his smile deepened.

Should I give you a surprise? Beauty...

———————

To be continued