FALLING

•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

"Everything has changed."

•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

~ Family comes first ~

A MCU FAN-FICTION

•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

TABLE OF CONTENTS
•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••
ACT ONE - CAPTAIN AMERICA: CIVIL WAR
BETRAYED

ACT TWO - SPIDER-MAN: HOMECOMING
STARTING FRESH

ACT THREE - AVENGERS: INFINITY WAR
LOVERS ACT

ACT FOUR - AVENGERS: ENDGAME
MORE TIME

ACT FIVE - SPIDER-MAN: FAR FROM HOME
FRIENDS

ACT SIX - SPIDER-MAN: NO WAY HOME
IM LOSING IT

ACT SEVEN - DOCTOR STRANGE IN THE MULTIVERSE OF MADNESS
BETWEEN UNIVERSES
•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

"Is everything a joke to you?"
•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

PROLOGUE
•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••
Olivia Stark, Tony Starks daughter, was exactly like her father. She always wanted to impress and save everyone. She just didn't want to be a disappointment.

Olivia never met her mother, and her father never talked about her either, Olivia just assumed she was dead. She never found herself seeking for a mothers love when her dad did everything for her.

Olivia had one of the coolest upbringings, she grew up surrounded by avengers, one of the best things was that her father never denied anything to her once she got old enough, she always knew everything that was going on.

All the avengers loved the girl, because not only was she cheerful and always there to help she was smart. She knew how all of her fathers technology worked as she couldn't go to school and that's what she spent her free time doing.

After her twelfth birthday Olivia got kidnapped and that turned out to be the worst thing for her father but the best for her, well not at the time it happened. Olivia got experimented on and ended up having powers when the avengers saved her.

Her father hated the fact that she was now a key part of the life, he didn't mind that she knew everything because he figured she'd never run into battle because she didn't have any protection but then she had powers so he knew she'd want to run in and help out.

Olivia didn't understand what went on inside of her she just knew that she wasn't the same girl, she had powers and they couldn't get rid of them.

Tony started to embrace the powers because she was still his daughter and no matter what he would still love her.

When Olivia was thirteen she started to use her powers, she began to train so she could fight. Her father watched over her every day making sure she didn't hurt herself or anyone else.

Olivia begged her father to let her help but he always said maybe next time but next time never came around, Olivia always kept training so maybe when her next time came around she could finally help out.

When she turned fourteen Olivia started to get stronger over time, she could turn herself invisible and so much more not just shoot colours from her hands and lift things up with her mind. She still trained every day just trying to figure out how everything inside of her worked.

On Olivia's fifteenth birthday Tony gave her a suit, he own superhero suit. It had pink stitching with a white belt and then a black suit and she fell in love with it, later on that night she was trying on the suit to show Tony and he asked so what's your name gonna be?

That's where the name Shadow came from.
•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••