Failed plan

Nick Fury and Maria Hill arrive at Ixtenco, Mexico which is destroyed from a resent attack, "Nick, this was a tragedy, but it's not why we're here" Maria hill states, "What, are we fighting the weather now?"

"Locals say the cyclone had a face" Fury tells her.

"People see things when they're under stress" Maria reminds him, "That does not mean that this is the start to some other big world-"

A green plume of smoke falls in front of where Fury and Maria are walking. They've both pull out their guns and point them at the smoke.

A man dressed in a dusty green and gold suit with a red cape appears, "Who are you?" From behind the shield agents a rock monster breaks out of the ground. Nick and Maria turn to point their guns at it, "You don't want any part of this." The man shoots green rays out of his hands at the monster.

A video plays showing all the now dead Avengers. Betty and Jason are hosting Midtown News, "Gone, but not forgotten."

"Thanks to Kenneth Lim and Vihaan Ramamurthy for their help with that touching video tribute" Jason smiles.

"This year has been nothing short of–" Betty starts.

"Shit is crazy" Jason interrupts, "It's, like, insane."

"Jason" Betty sighs.

"What?" Jason asks.

"No swearing" Betty tells the boy.

"Yeah, it's the last day of school, we're good" Jason shrugs.

"Historic" Betty continues, "Over five years ago, half of all life in the universe, including our own Midtown High, was wiped from existence" A video plays of the gymnasium, students are watching the marching band when half of them dissolve into dust, "But then, 8 months ago, a band of brave heroes brought us back" In the video gymnasium, the basketball players are playing basketball when the students and the marching band appear in the gymnasium and the marching band knock down some of the basketball players, "They called it the Blip." A photo of of a student from before the blip appears on the screen and turns into a photo of her from after the blip, with no change. "Those of us who blipped away came back the same age" A photo of Brad Davis from before the blip appears on the screen and turns into a photo of Brad Davis from after the blip, showing he had hit puberty in the five years, "But our classmates that didn't blip had grown five years older."

"Yeah, like, my little brother is now older than me" Jason states.

"Yeah, it's math" Betty scoffs, "And even though we had blipped away halfway through the school year, and had already taken midterms, the school made us start the whole year over from the beginning."

"It's totally unfair" Jason sighs, "It's not right."

"Tigers, it's been a long, dramatic, somewhat confusing road" Betty says, "As we draw this year to a close, it's time to move on to a new phase of our lives."

"Pray nothing crazy happens again" Jason adds, "Because are the Avengers even like a thing anymore? Does anyone even have a plan? Olivia if you know anything please speak, we need answers."

"I have a plan" Peter tells Ned as he sits down beside him, "Okay, first, I'm gonna sit next to MJ on the flight" Ned nods, "second, I'm gonna buy a dual-headphone adapter and watch movies with her the whole time."

"Okay" Ned sighs.

"Three, when we go to Venice, Venice is famous for making stuff out of glass, right?" Peter questions.