Trouble

Olivia walks down the stairs with her suitcase being pulled behind her and a duffel bag in her left hand. Her father is stood at the bottom of the staircase with a smile on his face, "you ready to go?"

"I'm ready but I don't want to go" Olivia answers, "do you seriously not trust the kid to not cause trouble?"

"I trust him but I think he's going to get into trouble" Tony corrects, "you're job is to keep him out of trouble."

"So why can't you send someone else" Olivia whines.

"Because no one else can go to high school" Tony tells her, "you'll enjoy it when you get there. Happy is waiting in the car for you. Now go."

"Hate you dad" Olivia smiles as she walks out of the glass doors and over to the car happy is sat in.

Olivia walks into the high school and can already hear the whispers, "that's Tony Starks daughter" "what's she doing here?" "She's an avenger" "I thought she'd go to a private school" "I didn't think avengers needed school" "hasn't she got enough money to not go to school?"

Olivia sighs pulling her backpack over her shoulder and over to her locker, she opens it and places a book in on the top shelf. When she closes it a smiley face is stood there, she jumps a little when she sees the girl, "I'm Liz."

"Olivia" Olivia smiles.

"You're new right?" Liz questions, Olivia nods as Liz starts to walk away gesturing for the girl to follow, "I think I'd be pretty shocked if I found out I've been sharing the halls with a Avenger and never knew about it."

Peter Parker walks the halls over to his locker and takes off his backpack. He enters the combination and opens the locker.

Suddenly, a hand pops up behind him. It's Ned Leeds holding a Palpatine Lego figure over Peter's shoulder "Join me, and together we'll build my new Lego death Star."

Peter glances around and hears a cheerleader say, "So boring."

"No way" Peter whispers, "That's cool. How many pieces?"

"Three thousand eight hundred and three" Ned answers.

"That's insane" Peter exclaims.

"I know" Ned smiles, "You want to build it tonight?"

"No, I can't tonight" Peter replies, "I've got the Stark."

"Mm-hmm. Stark internship" Ned sighs.

"Yeah, exactly" Peter starts to walk down the hallway with his best friend.

"Always got that internship" Ned scoffs.

"Yeah, well, hopefully, soon it'll lead to a real job with them" Peter states.

"That would be so sweet" Ned says.

"Right?" Peter smiles.

"He'd be all, Good job on those spreadsheets, Peter. Here's a couple coins" Ned imitates Tony Stark, Peter gives him a look, "I don't know how jobs work."

"That's exactly how they work" Peter tells him.

"Oh" Ned chuckles, "I'll knock out the basic bones of the Death Star at my place. And, then I'll come by afterwards because for the most part, the difficult thing is the base of it. The top half we can knock out in two hours, tops."

Peter stares down the hallway and sees Liz, the girl he has a huge crush on, walking with a familiar brunette. Peter can't believe what he's seeing, Olivia Stark and Liz Allan.