Exposed

"This is breaking news" the news reporter says on the screen where everyone can see, "We come to you now with revelations about last week's attack in London. An anonymous source provided this video. It shows Quentin Beck, aka, Mysterio, moments before his death. A warning: You may find this video disturbing."

A altered video of beck before the Tower Bridge battle plays, "I managed to send the Elemental back through the dimensional rift, but I don't think I'm gonna make it off this bridge alive. Spider-Man attacked me for some reason! He has an army of weaponized drones, Stark technology. He's saying he's the only one who's gonna be the new Iron Man, no one else!"

The video glitches and it shows beck on the ground and the bottom of Peter, "Are you sure you want to commence the drone attack? There will be significant casualties."

"Do it. Execute them all."

"This shocking video was released earlier today on the controversial news website, TheDailyBugle.net" the news reporter states.

The report is cut to J. Jonah Jameson on the news screen, "There you have it, folks: Conclusive proof that Spider-Man was responsible for the brutal murder of Mysterio, an inter-dimensional warrior who gave his life to protect our planet, and who will, no doubt, go down in history as the greatest superhero of all time. But that's not all, folks. Here's the real blockbuster". Brace yourselves, you might wanna sit down.

The alter age for rage begins to play again, "Spider-Man's real- Spider-Man's real name is-" The image glitches, "Spider-Man's name is Peter Parker!" The visual is replaced with a picture of Peter Parker's face.

Spider-Man, who'd been watching from the top of a lamp post, reaches for his head, "What the fu-" Peter is silenced by a passing car honk.

"That's right, folks" J. Jonah Jameson states, "Peter Parker, a seventeen year old high school delinquent, harboring a homicidal" Peter notices some citizens gathering around Mj, with a somewhat nefarious intent.

"Are you Spider-Man's girlfriend?"

Peter's eye lenses widen upon the realization. He jumps down from the street light he's been standing on for a while and rushes to Mj, trying to shield her. As Parker reaches the ground, civilians around him split and step away in fear.

"He's here!"

"Whoa, whoa, whoa" Peter says as he pushes through the crowd of civilians who out pestering Mj, "Please don't touch her."

"You're just a kid?"

A random woman steps towards them, "You murdered Mysterio?" the woman turns to Mj, "You helped him murder Mysterio? Come on, Spidey!"

"No, I didn't" Peter pleads. The woman tries to smack Mj, but Peter pushes her hand away and races away, taking Mj with him.

"Whoa, whoa, whoa! He hit me. Spider-Man hit me! He hit me. Spider-Man hit me!"

Peter and Mj jump on a car to gain momentum and swing away. A man tries to tackle them, jumping, but misses and falls on the ground.

"All this time, people looked up to this boy and called him a hero" J. Jonah Jameson says, "I'll tell you what I call him: Public Enemy Number One!"

"Oh no, no, I don't ever wanna do this ever again!" Mj exclaims as her and Peter swing through the city as they attempt to get away from the paparazzi.

Mj puts her hands over peters face, "Mj, I'm so sorry, but I can't see anything with your hand in my."

""I'm sorry, I'm sorry" Mj responds, "Okay, where are we gonna go?" As they swing through Manhanttan's airspace, media screen labelled Peter as the Public Enemy Number One.