Reminiscing

Steve and Tony appear in New Jersey, 1970, "Clearly, you weren't actually born here, right?"

"The idea of me was" Steve tells him.

"Right. Well, imagine you're SHIELD, running a quasi-fascistic intelligence organization" Tony says, "Where do you hide it?"

"In plain sight" Steve answers.

Tony and Steve are in an elevator with a lady, Tony starts to leave the elevator, "Good luck on your mission, Captain."

"Good luck on your project, doctor" Steve says.

"You're new here?" The lady asks Steve.

"Not exactly" Steve responds.

Tony walks in what seems to be a lab area, looking for the tesseract. Tony grabs the Tesseract, "Gotcha. Back in the game."

"Arnim, you in there?" A man calls, "Arnim? Hey! Door's this way, pal."

"Oh, yeah" Tony says.

"I'm looking for Dr. Zola" the man says to Tony, "Have you seen him?"

"Yeah, no, Dr. Zol. No, I haven't seen a soul" Toby says, he awkwardly bumps into a chair, "Pardon me."

"Do I know you?" The man asks.

"No, sir" Tony replies, "I'm a visitor from MIT."

"MIT" the man repeats, "Got a name?"

"Howard" Tony lies.

"Well, that'll be easy to remember" the man shrugs.

"Howard Potts" Tony states.

"Well, I'm Howard Stark" he holds out hand to shake.

"Hi" Tony holds Howard's finger.

"Shake it, don't pull it" Howard demands, "You look a little green around the gills there, Potts."

"I'm fine. Just, long hours" Tony shrugs.

"Wanna get some air?" Howard asks his son, "Hello, Potts?"

"Yeah. That would be swell" Tony replies.

"That way" Howard says, "Need your briefcase?" Tony grabs the case, "You're not one of those beatniks, are ya, Potts?"

"Hello. Dr. Pym?" Steve says.

"That would be the number that you called" Pym states, "Yes."

"This is Captain Stevens from shipping" Steve lies, "We have a package for you."

"Bring it up" Pym orders.

"Well, that's the thing, sir. We can't" Steve tells him.

"I'm confused" Pym says, "I thought that was your job."

"Well, it's just-" Steve sighs, "Sir, the box is glowing and, to be honest, some of our mail guys aren't feeling that great."

"They didn't open it, did they?" Pym asks.

"Yeah, they did" Steve replies, "You better get down here."

Pym starts running down a hallway, "Excuse me! Out of the way!"

"So, flowers and sauerkraut" Tony says observing what his father is holding, "You got a big date tonight?"

"My wife's expecting" Howard tells him, "And, Too much time in the office."

"Congratulations" Tony smiles.

"Thanks" Howard responds, "Hold this, will you?"

"Yeah, sure" Tony says taking the things off Howard, "How far along is she?"