Back in business

At a lab in the Avengers Compound, Bruce fiddles with buttons on a panel. Scott is in his Ant-Man costume in front of his van, with the back open to show his Quantum Tunnel.

"Okay, here we go" Bryce says, "Time travel test number one. Scott, fire up the van thing."

Scott opens the portal, "Breakers are set, emergency generators are on standby" Steve states.

"Good. Cause if we blow the grid, I don't wanna lose Tiny here in the 1950's" Scott, Nat and Cap give Bruce a panicked look.

"Excuse me?" Scott questions.

"He's kidding" Natasha says, In a hushed tone to Bruce, "You can't say things like that!"

"Just- It was a bad joke" Bruce sighs.

"You were kidding, right?" Natasha questions.

"I have no idea. We're talking about time travel here. Either it's all a joke, or none of it is" Bruce whispers to Nat, he gives Scott a thumbs up, "We're good! Get your helmet on, Scott. I'm gonna send you back a week, let you walk around for an hour, then bring you back in 10 seconds. Makes sense?"

"Perfectly not confusing" Scott says.

"Good luck, Scott. You got this" Steve tells him.

"You're right. I do, Captain America" Scott smiles.

Bruce presses a button, and Scott disappears into the Quantum Tunnel, "On the count of three. 3. 2. 1!" Bruce presses a button, and someone in the Ant-Man suit comes back.

A teenager in appears out of it, "Uh, guys? This...this doesn't feel right."

"What is this?" Steve asks.

"What's going on?" Bruce questions.

"That- who is that?" Nat asks.

Bruce pushes another couple of buttons, trying to fix the problem, "Hold on."

"Is that Scott?" Natasha questions.

"Yes, it's Scott!" Teenage Scott says.

Teen Scott gets sucked in back into the quantum tunnel, and it appears to be an old man in the Ant-Man suit, "Ow! My back!"

"What is this?" Steve asks.

"Can I get a little space here" Bruce says.

"Yeah yeah" Steve replies, "Can you bring him back?"

"I'm working on it!" Bruce taps the side of the button pad, trying to pull back Scott.

After a moment, another person appears in front of them. This time, it's a baby in the Ant-Man suit, "It's a baby" Steve states.

"It's Scott" Bruce corrects.

"As a baby!" Steve exclaims.

"He'll grow" Bruce shrugs.

"Bring Scott back!" Steve orders.

"When I say kill the power, kill the power" Bruce says to Nat.

"Oh my god" Natasha rapidly walks near to the generator.

"And. Kill it!" Nat pulls down a lever, and everything shuts down.

Scott, the normal Scott, gets spewed back out again, "Somebody peed my pants."

"Oh thank god" Nat sighs.

"But I don't know if it was baby me or old me- Or just me me" Scott states

Bruce holds up his his hands in a dramatic way, "Time travel!" Steve says nothing. He simply shakes his head and walks away, "What? I- I see this as an absolute win!"