Back to the past

Everyone faces Nebula in the planning room, and Nat writing notes for their plan, "Thanos found the Soul Stone on Vormir."

"What is Vormir?" Natasha asks.

"A dominion of death, at the very center of Celestial existence" Nebula answers, "It's where Thanos murdered my sister."

Nat looks up, and an awkward silence falls upon the room. She writes what Nebula has just said, and Scott makes to break the awkward moment, "Not it."

Tony and Nat lay on a table surrounded by papers, and Bruce lying down on the floor. The Time Stone pops up on the display, "Time Stone guy-"

"Doctor Strange" Bruce interrupts.

"Yeah, what kind of doctor was he?" Natasha asks.

"Ear-nose-throat meets rabbit from a hat" Tony answers.

"Nice place in the village, though" Bruce states.

"Yeah" Tony says, "Sullivan Street."

"Bleecker" Bruce says.

"Wait, he lived in New York?" Natasha asks.

"No. He lived in Toronto" Tony scoffs, "Were you even paying attention?"

"Guys, if you pick the right year, there are three stones in New York" Natasha states.

Bruce sits up in surprise, "Shut the front door."

Holograms display the different locations of, the Soul and Power Stones in space in 2014, the Reality Stone in Asgard, 2013, and the Space, Mind, and Time Stones in New York City in 2012.

"All right. We have a plan" Steve starts, "Six Stones, three teams. One shot." He and the other Avengers walk up and look at the screens determinedly.

The Avengers walk in a file to the Quantum Time machine, wearing the Quantum Suits, with some minor differences for different people.

"Five years ago, we lost" Steve stated, "All of us. We lost friends. We lost family. We lost a part of ourselves. Today, we have a chance to take it all back. You know your teams, you know your missions. Get the stones, get them back. One round trip each. No mistakes. No do-overs. Most of us are going somewhere we know. But it doesn't mean we should know what to expect. Be careful. Look out for each other. This is the fight of our lives. And we're gonna win" Tony gives Steve a look, "Whatever it takes. Good luck."

"He's pretty good at that" rocket mutters, referring to Steve's little speech.

"All right. You heard the man" Tony says, lStroke those keys, jolly green."

"Tractors engaged" Bruce says.

Rocket looks at the shrunk Benatar in Clint's hand, "You promise to bring that back in one piece, right?"

"Yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah" Clint shrugs, "Okay. I'll do my best."

"As promises go, that was pretty lame" rocket tells him.

"See you in a minute" Natasha smiles.

They all shrink and enter the Quantum Realm, and they all split at different intervals, going to a different place at a different time in history.

Tony, Steve, Bruce, & Scott; travels to New York in 2012, "All right, we all have our assignments" Steve states, "Two Stones uptown, one Stone, down. Stay low. Keep an eye on the clock" 2012 Hulk passes by them, smashing everything in his way. Bruce puts his hand on his face, embarrassed, "Feel free to smash a few things along the way."