Bonding

Peter has finally connected all the drones together, "I hope this works" he jumps off the final drone and activates his taser web, which disarms all the drones making the illusion fade.

A drone appears in front of Fury, "You got me?"

Hill fires her gun at the drone, exploding it, "I got you."

"Boss, the illusion is coming apart" William states.

The illusion reveals Peter who's hovering around on a drone, he then sees Beck, "I see you." Peter jumps from drone to drone.

Beck notices the boy coming towards him, "EDITH, give me protection."

"Copy" Peter leaps at Beck but a drone flies at him, and he falls onto the tower bridge.

Peter coughs holding his rib cage, domes fly around where Beck is hiding to protect him, "Just kill the illusion. Kill it."

"I'm not gonna kill it" William refuses, "They'll see."

"They'll see what I want them to see!" Beck yells.

"Do you still need the cape?" Janice asks.

"Yes, Janice" Beck replies, "I still need the cape."

"Done" William states, the illusion fades away just leaving the hundreds of drones surrounding the bridge.

"William, render my illusion suit" Beck orders.

Happy watches flashes live from his phone, "The monster was full of drones! It's crazy!"

"There you are" happy smiles. Happy flies the plane into the centre and lands as a heard of people run away, "Easy."

"Who the hell is that?" Beck asks seeing happy.

"Ned!" Happy yells.

"Happy!" Ned smiles.

"I gotta get you guys out of here!" Happy states, "Get on the jet!"

"Who are you?" Mj asks.

"I work with Spider-Man, okay?" Happy replies, "Get on that jet."

"You work for Spider-Man?" Flash asks.

"I work with Spider-Man" happy corrects, "not for Spider-Man" drones fires at the jet causing it to explode, "New plan. Into the Tower." All the teenager run towards the tower.

"Happy, are you okay?" Peter asks seeing the explosion.

"We're okay" happy replies, "Just get Beck."

"Have you heard from liv yet?" Peter questions.

"Nothing" happy responds.

"She's dead" Peter mutters, "Beck killed her."

"Kid don't say that" happy yells, as the group make their way into the tower, "she isn't dead. Get Beck, we'll find her!"

"EDITH, target Spider-Man" Beck orders. The drones all set off to find Peter, "I'll just kill the kids myself."

Peter sprints across the bridge as the drones fire at him, Peter webs himself across the river, but can't seem to get away.

Beck finds the group making their way into the tower, "There you are." He sends drones after them.

"Into the Crown Jewels vault!" Happy orders, the drone starts firing at them, "Yeah, go, go, go!" The soldiers fire at the drones, "Come on" the enter the tower, "Go! Into the vault! The walls are 8 feet thick. Go into the vault! Into the vault. Go! Take cover!" The drone fires smashing every shard of glass in its path, Mj hides behind a glass case, Ned and Betty behind a wall and happy and flash behind another wall.