Space & Scotland

The Guardians of the Galaxy are travelling to investigate a distress call. Peter quill dances to the song Rubberband Man, "Sing it, Drax!"

Drax is snoring with his mouth open from his seat in front of Quill. "Why are we doing this again?" Rocket asks.

"It's a distress signal, Rocket" Gamora states, "Someone could be dying."

"I get that, but why are we doing it?" Rocket questions.

"Cause we're nice" Quill smiles, "And maybe whoever it is will give us a little cheddar cheese for our help."

"Which isn't the point" Gamora sighs.

Quill points at Gamora, "Which isn't the point. I mean. If he doesn't pony up."

"We'll take his ship" rocket suggests.

"B-b-b-bingo!" Quill says.

Mantis adjusts a few things on the ship, "We are arriving."

"All right, Guardians" Quill starts, "Don't forget, this might be dangerous, so let's put on our mean faces" he looks back at Groot is playing a video game, "Groot, put that thing away. Now. I don't wanna tell you again. Groot."

"I am Groot!"

"Language!" Rocket exclaims.

"Hey!" Gamora says.

"Wow" Drax mutters.

"You got some acorns on you, kid" Quill states.

"Ever since you got your little sap, you're a total d-hole. Keep it up, and I'm gonna smash that thing to pieces!" Groot rolls his eyes. As Rocket finishes what he is saying Thanos' carnage is revealed. The Guardians find the Asgardians floating dead in space from the destruction by Thanos.

"What happened?" Mantis questions.

"Looks like we're not getting paid" rocket sighs, With a thump, Thor's body is plastered to the hull of the ship, "Wipers! Wipers! Get it off." Thors eye opens.

The Guardians tend to the still unconscious Thor inside the ship, "How the hell is this dude still alive?" Quill asks.

"He is not a dude" Drax states, "You're a dude. This. This is a man. A handsome, muscular man."

"I'm muscular" Quill defends.

"Who are you kidding, Quill?" Rocket scoffs, "You're one sandwich away from fat."

"Yeah, right" Quill says.

"It's true" Drax tells him, "You have gained a little weight" Drax motions to his chin and stomach.

"What?" Quill says, "Gamora, do you think I'm-"

"He is anxious" Mantis interrupts, "Angry. He feels tremendous loss and guilt."

"It's like a pirate had a baby with an angel" Drax says.

"Wow. This is a real wake-up call for me" Quill sighs, "Okay. I'm gonna get a Bowflex. I'm gonna commit. I'm gonna get some dumbbells."

"You know you can't eat dumbbells, right?" Rocket smiles.

"It's like his muscles are made of Cotati metal fibers" Gamora states.

"Stop massaging his muscles" Quill demands, "Wake him up."

"Wake" Mantis says.

Thor awakens, frightening Mantis. He does not recognize them, "Who the hell are you guys?"

The Guardians stand around Thor eating soup, "The entire time I knew Thanos, he only ever had one goal" Gamora states, "To bring balance to the Universe by wiping out half of all life. He used to kill people planet by planet, massacre by massacre."