Stupidity

In Nivadellir, Eitri shows Thor, Rocket, and Groot the mold for Stormbreaker, "This is plan?" Rocket questions, "We're gonna hit him with a brick?"

"It's a mold" Eitri corrects, "A king's weapon. Meant to be the greatest in Asgard. In theory, it could even summon the Bifrost."

"Did it have a name?" Thor asks.

"Stormbreaker" Eitri answers.

"That's a bit much" Rocket says.

"So how do we make it?" Thor asks.

"You'll have to restart the forge" Eitri states, "Awaken the heart of a dying star."

"Rabbit, fire up the pod" Thor orders.

On Titan, Quill is measuring the planet's tilt. Mantis is jumping in the low gravity, "The heck happened to this planet? It's eight degrees off its axis. Gravitational pull is all over the place."

"Yeah, we got one advantage. He's coming to us" Tony starts, "We'll use it. All right, I have a plan. Or at least the beginnings of one. It's pretty simple. We draw him in, pin him down, get what we need. Definitely don't wanna dance with this guy. We just need the gauntlet" Drax yawns, "Are you yawning? In the middle of this, while I'm breaking it down? Huh? Did you hear what I said?"

"I stopped listening after you said, We need a plan" Drax says.

Tony turns to Quill, "Okay, Mr. Clean is on his own page."

"See, not winging it isn't really what they do" Quill states.

"What exactly do they do?" Olivia asks.

"Kick names, take ass" Mantis answers.

Drax shifts to a commanding position beside Mantis,
"Yeah, that's right."

Tony stands for a moment with an expression of hopelessness, "Alright, just get over here, please. Mr. Lord can you get your folks to circle up?"

"Mr. Lord" Quill repeats, "Star-Lord is fine."

"We gotta coalesce. Cause if all we come at him with is a plucky attitude-" Tony says.

"Dude, don't call us plucky" Quill interrupts, "We don't know what it means. Alright, we're optimistic, yes. I like your plan. Except it sucks, so let me do the plans, and that way it might be really good."

"Tell him about the dance-off to save the universe" Drax says.

"Dance-off?" Olivia questions.

"It's nothing" Quill sighs.

"Like in Footloose, the movie?" Peter asks.

Quill excitedly looks at Peter, "Exactly like Footloose. Is it still the greatest movie in history?"

"It never was" Olivia answers.

Quill frowns sadly at the teenagers, "Don't encourage this, alright?" Tony says, "We're getting no help from Flash Gordon here."

"Flash Gordon?" Quill scoffs, "By the way, that's a compliment. Don't forget, I'm half human" Quill points at Tony, Olivia and Peter, "So that 50% of me that's stupid. That's 100% you."

"Your math is blowing my mind" Tony mutters.

"Excuse me, but does your friend often do that?" Mantis asks.

They all look over at Strange who is sitting cross-legged, his hands poise in a mystic gesture with the Time Stone suspended between them. His eyes are closed, and his head is jerking rapidly from side to side, "Strange, we alright?" Strange seems to snap out of it as he starts forward, letting out a cry, "You're back. You're alright. Hi."