Dont play with fire

Peter is in his new all black suit hangs of a clock tower, "All right. I'm in position. As soon as I see something, Beck, I'll I'll let you know."

"Roger that. How's the suit?" Fury asks.

"The suit's great" peter replies, "It's awesome. It's a little tight around the old web-shooter."

"Parker!" Fury says.

"Okay, I'll shut up" peter sighs.

"Oh, my God, babe, isn't this beautiful?" Betty smiles as her a bed Ned walk through the carnival.

"Yeah, it's real beautiful, babe" Ned says nervously obviously wanting to be back in the opera hall.

"What's wrong?" Betty asks.

"You know, honestly, I just I don't do well with big crowds" Ned lies, "so maybe we should-"

"I have the perfect thing" betty interrupts, grabbing his hand and starting to pull away, "Come on." Mj is close behind them looking for peter.

"Don't worry, babe" Betty tells Ned as the ride the Ferris wheel, "We'll get away from the crowds, get some fresh air. You'll feel a thousand times better."

Smoke starts to come from a statue, "Energy spiking" Fury states.

"We have seismic activity" Hill adds.

Lava starts to crack through the stone and consumes the stone, "Okay, he's here!" Peter exclaims, "Beck, you ready?"

All the people scream while running away, the statue exposes and a fire monster emerges, "Mj" Olivia calls as she shoots a beam and pulls her towards her.

"Thanks" Mj pants.

"Run" Olivia orders.

"What are you going to do?" Mj asks.

"I don't know" Olivia shrugs, "but I'll figure it out."

"You know what to do" peter says.

"On your lead, Spider-Man" beck says. The fire smashes up cars and everything in its path.

"No, come back!" Betty yells, "Come back and help us!"

Mysterio lands in front of the monster, he shoots a green blast at it, "You're up, kid."

Peter swings over with a explosive over the monster and jumps off before it explodes and lands on a wall, he webs a fire hydrant and pulls it out of the ground, water fires up at the monster causing a colloid of smoke. "Wait, wait. Is that?" Betty questions, "Do you think that's Spider-Man?"

"No, no, no. It's a European rip-off version of him" Ned lies, "I actually read about him. It's not him."

The fire monster hits peter but Peter flips away and lands on the still spinning carousel, the fire blasts him causing him to fly over to the Ferris wheel, "No, Beck! He's got the carousel! He's getting bigger!"

"What's his name?" Betty asks, "What's his name?"

"It's Night- Night Monkey" Ned hesitates.

"Night Monkey?" Betty questions.

"Yeah" Ned shrugs.

"Night Monkey!" Betty calls, "Night Monkey. Night Monkey, help! Save us! Night Monkey, we're stuck!"

Peter looks up at the Ferris wheel and sees Ned and Betty, "Oh, no, no."

"Help us! Help!" Betty yells.

Peter shoots webs at the fire but they just burn, mysterio lands behind peter and surrounds the two in a force field, "Are you okay?"

The fire hits the force field repeatedly, "On to Plan B?"