Lady liberty

"Ladies and gentlemen" Jameson starts, "The Bugle tip line has just received a call from none other than the fugitive known as Spider-Man. Fresh from his rampage in Queens. So, Peter Parker. What pernicious propaganda are you peddling?"

Peter Parker is broadcasting via a webcam, "Just the truth. Truth is that this is all my fault. I accidentally brought those dangerous people here."

"Well, he admits it!" Jameson cheers.

"And if those people are watching" Peter sighs, "Just know that I really did try to help you. I could've killed you. At any given moment, but I didn't. Because my Aunt May taught me that everyone deserves a second chance. And that's why I'm here."

"And where is here, exactly?" Jameson asks.

"A place that represents second chances" He shows a scaffolding surrounding the Statue of Liberty.

"The Statue of Liberty?" Jameson questions, "Good God, folks! He's about to destroy another national landmark."

"The world, if you're watching" Peter starts.

"Believe me, the world is watching" Jameson interrupts.

"Wish me luck" Peter shrugs, "Your friendly neighborhood Spider-Man could really use some."

On the scaffolding surrounding the Statue of Liberty, the three Peters are getting ready, "Okay, guys. It could be any minute now."

"You know, Max was like, the sweetest guy ever" the other Spider-Man tells the others, "Before he fell into a pool of electric eels."

"That'll do it" the other Peter shrugs leaning against a nearby steel bar, "There it goes."

"You okay?" The other spider asks.

"My back" he replies, "It's kind of stiff from all the swinging, I guess."

"Oh, yeah, no, I got a middle back pain, too" the other spider states.

"Really?"

"Yeah. You want me to crack it?"

"Yeah. That would be great."

"You ready?" He then cracks the other Peter's back.

""Yeah. That's good."

"How is it?"

"Wow. That's good."

"Right?"

"That's better. Yeah. Wow."

The other Spider-Man looks around at the other boys smiling, "God, this is so cool. I always wanted siblings. So, you could like make your own web fluid in your body?"

"I'd rather not talk about this" the other Peter admits.

"No, I don't mean to" the other spider stutters.

"Are you teasing me?" The other Peter asks.

Peter is standing at the top of the Statue of Liberty, holding the magic box, "No, no, no. No, no, no. He's not teasing you. It's just that we can't do that, so naturally we're curious as to how your web situation works. That's all."

"If it's personal, I don't wanna pry" the other Spider-Man shrugs, "I just think it's cool."

"No. I wish I could tell you, but it's like, I don't do it" the other Peter shrugs, "Like I don't- Like, I don't do breathing. Like, breathing just happens."

"Whoa. Like, does it just come out of your wrists, or does it come out off anywhere else?" Peter asks.

"Only the wrists" the other Peter nods.