Truth be told

Steve flies the Quinjet towards mountains, Bucky sits behind him, "What's gonna happen to your friends?"

Steve stares ahead, heavyhearted. He sighs and shakes his head, "Whatever it is. I'll deal with it."

Bucky looks thoughtful, "I don't know if I'm worth all this, Steve."

Steve glances around at Bucky, "What you did all those years it wasn't you. You didn't have a choice."

"I know" Bucky sighs, "But I did it."

At a hospital Rhodes lies inside an CT-scanner. He's in a blue gown covering his body. Tony paces up to Vision who watches Rhodes grave faced, "How did this happen?"

"I became distracted" vision answers.

"I didn't think that was possible" Tony states.

"Neither did I" Tony leaves Vision looking in on Rhodes. Along the corridor Tony spots an equally concerned Natasha.

Tony and Natasha stand on a balcony looking towards a row of trees, "The doctors say he shattered L4 through S1. Extreme laceration in the spinal cord. Probably looking at some form of paralysis."

"Steve's not gonna stop" Natasha states, "If you don't either, Rhodey's gonna be the best case scenario."

"You let them go, Nat" Tony reminds her.

"We played this wrong" Natasha sighs.

"We?" Tony scoffs, "Boy, it must be hard to shake the whole double agent thing, huh? It sticks in the DNA."

"Are you incapable of letting go of your ego for one goddamn second?" Natasha says.

"T'Challa told Ross what you did" Tony tells her, "so they're coming for you."

"I'm not the one that needs to watch their back" Natasha states, She walks away.

Once Natasha is far enough away Olivia walks onto the balcony where her father is stood after hearing everything that he just said to her.

Once Tony sees her he pulls her into a hug, "are you okay?"

"Yea" Olivia sighs, "so Nat let them go?"

Tony nods, "and I'm going to bring them back" he starts to walk away until Olivia grabs his wrist with a beam, Tony turns around to face her as the beam retracts.

"Don't do anything stupid dad" she tells him, "I can't do this if you die."

"I'm not going to die" Tony smiles as he walks away, He activates holographic images appearing on his wrist device, "What am I looking at, Friday?"

"Priority upload from Berlin police" Friday says.

"Fire up the chopper" Tony demands.

Tony flies over a stormy sea in the chopper. He looks surveillance images on a tablet computer, "The Task Force called for a psychiatrist as soon as Barnes was captured" Friday states, "The UN dispatched Dr. Theo Broussard from Geneva within the hour. He was met by this man."

"Did you run facial recognition yet?" Tony asks.

"What do I look like?" Friday questions.

"Uh, I don't know" Tony shrugs, "I've been picturing a red head."

"You must be thinking of someone else" Friday says.

"Must be" Tony sighs.

"The fake doctor is actually Colonel Helmut Zemo, Sokovian Intelligence" Friday tells him, Tony projects the image, "Zemo ran Echo Skorpion, a Sokovian covert kill squad."