Demons

From the waters of the Claremont Terminal Channel onto the surface of the Liberty Island crawls the based Lizard. He roars, announcing his arrival. At the top of the scaffolding, the other Spider-Man lands on Lady Liberty's crown to cool things down a bit, "Max! Max, Max, can we just talk for a second? Just you and me, just talk?"

"Look who showed up!" Max cheers, "My old friend Spider-Man."

"I'm trying to save you, Max" the other Spider-Man pleads, "That's all I've ever wanted."

"You're not trying to save me" Max corrects

"I am" the other Spider-Man pleads.

"You ain't even the shit no more!" Max exclaims, "Don't worry about me. I'll save myself. BURN UP!" The Arc Reactor powers up, Max fires a particularly strong lightning bolt.

The other Spider-Man saves himself just in the nick of time, while catching fire on his foot and putting it out, and swings away, "I got his attention, now what?"

The other Peter is swinging with Dr Curt Connors hanging on his foot, "Okay, great! Just FYI Lizard-guy is here too!" They hit a random crane. The other Peter holds himself inside, the Lizard grabs an external pipe and starts climbing it, "Guys, comm check, hello!"

"I need Max's cure" the other Spider-Man tells them.

"Yeah. I'm on it!" Peter says.

"Peter! I need the Lizard cure!" The other Peter states.

"Okay! Okay!" Before he can do much else, he's rapidly grabbed by a sudden sandfist.

A giant, muddy, angry face appears next to him, revealing Sandman, "Where's the box, Peter?"

"Flint! We can help everyone" Peter pleads.

"I don't care!" Around them, the other Spider-Man and Electro are swinging in the air while Lizard and it her Peter are balancing on the crane. Meanwhile Olivia is punching her mother at the bottom of the statue, "take that you fucking bitch!"

Peter frees his right hand and tries to web the crane, but it is cut short by a passing other Spider-Man, who then starts falling.

Trying to stop his fall, he tries to web the crane but ends up hitting the other Peter. Connors uses this and smashes other Peter against the crane, "Sorry"

"Sad to tell you, Sandman. Nobody's going home!" Electro yells.Electro shoots at the crane which falls on Flint and disrupts his physical form, knocking him down and freeing Peter.

All other Peters get away from the object, which crushes the leftover Lizard. Max finally gets the other Spider-Man and knocks him down. Sandman rises up as a sandstorm, preventing Electro from seeing anything. While Isabella is mildly unconscious Olivia takes the time to join up with the group.

The four are now hidden safely inside the scaffolding, use this moment for a little timeout, "What the hell is going on out there?!" The other Spider-Man exclaims, "I kept yelling at you, Peter Two, Peter Two."

"I know, but I thought you're Peter Two?" The other Peter shrugs.

"What? I'm not Peter Two" the other Spider-Man shrugs.

"Stop arguing, both of you!" Peter urges, "Listen to Peter One. Look, we're clearly not very good at this!"

"I know, I know" the other Spider-Man states, "We suck. I don't know how to work as a team."

"Me neither" the other Peter admits.

"Well, we do" Peter tells them, "we have been in a team, okay? I don't wanna brag, but I will. I was in the Avengers."