Can't tell what's real and what's fake

Peter swings onto a train in Berlin, he jumps off it and swings onto a building and then onto the sidewalk, he goes to approach a woman for directions but she runs away.

Peter continues to walk but a car pulls up in front of him, the tinted windows roll down revealing Fury, "Get in."

Peter opens the car door and gets in the car, the windows roll back up and Peter pulls off his mask, "Mr. Fury."

"You've got a lot of explaining to do" Fury tells him.

"No, no, no, listen" Peter rambles.

"Wait until we're secure" Fury demands, Peter leans back in his chair and a beeping starts, fury gestures the seatbelt, Peter grabs the seatbelt in a hurry causing it to get stuck, he yanks it until it eventually flies off the car, who looks at Fury in shock who rolls his eyes at him.

The two arrive at a S.H.E.I.L.D facility and walk through, Peter now with his mask back on, they reach a conference room where Maria is already stood, "So is there anything you want to tell us about your girlfriend?"

"He's talking about EDITH" Maria clarifies.

"I know I made a mistake, and I'm sorry, but he is not who you think he is" Peter states, pulling up his goggles, "Beck is a liar. Mysterio, the Elementals, it's all fake. He has some sort of illusion tech. That's how he tricked you and tricked me into giving him EDITH" Peter gets out the projector and slides it across the table, "It's a projector. I pulled it off the fire monster in Prague."

"So all that death and destruction we witnessed was created by this?" Fury asks.

"No, not just this. I think he's using drones" Peter tells them.

"Well, if this is true, then Beck's very dangerous and we need to be smart" Fury states, "Who else did you tell about this?" Peter looks down after sensing something, "Parker? Parker!"

"What's wrong?" Maria asks.

"It's Beck" Peter replies, "He's here" Peter pulls back down his goggles.

"What?" Fury questions as the illusion of Hill and the conference room fade away, "Hill?"

Revealing the two now stood in a building that's under construction, Fury aims his gun at one of the walls, "No, it's just an illu-" he fires but gets blasted into a wall, "Fury!"

Peter turns and a drone is in front of him and blasts him over the edge, Peter falls around eight stories, "Wow, Peter, wow" becks voice echos, "I thought we were close" Peter stands up holding his chest, drones surround the teenager and point lasers at him, "Fury always had to die, but not you."

"Stop hiding, Beck!" Peter demands shooting at a drone but it just being a hologram.

"I tried to help you walk away" beck pleads, "Now you're making me do this" the scenery of the room changes and Peter gets hologramed into his Spider-Man suit, lockers fall from the sky onto a hallway filled with green mist and Mysterio appears walking toward Peter, "You told me, you were just a kid" Peter webs at him but a green mist comes from his wrists, he turns around but beck is now there, "You told me" Peter punches him hit his illusion fades away causing Peter to hit a brick wall, "you wanted to run after that girl."

"Help me!" Mj yells.

"MJ!" Peter calls as he pushes a fake door away and nearly falls off the side of the Eiffel Tower,.

"Peter, what's going on?" Mj asks, Peter turns and Mj is stood on the edge a few feet away from him.

"I know this isn't real" Peter states.