Triple

"Tragedy" Jameson sighs, "What else can I call it? What more need be said? The damage. The destruction. You saw it with your own eyes. When will people wake up, and realize that everywhere Spider-Man goes chaos and calamity ensue. Everything Spider-Man touches comes to ruin. And we, the innocents, are left to pick up the pieces" As cold November rain pours down his face, blending with the tears, Peter watches Jameson's report on a bilboard. He slowly comes to a realization that the man may have a point, "J. Jonah Jameson, reporting. Good night. And God help us all."

Olivia jumps off the roof of a bar to the roof of the neighbouring building, but while she's in the air she gets thrown down into a alley. She groans standing up and it's no surprise to her who just did that when her mother lands at the end of the alley blocking her exit. "You seriously believed I couldn't see you?"

"Why'd you let me go?" Olivia asks the woman.

"I wanted to see how far you'd get" Isabella shrugs, she zaps herself in front of her daughter and punches her across the face.

Olivia groans holding her nose which is now bleeding, as her mother laughs Olivia takes the chance and kicks her mother in the stomach, Isabella cowers, but in seconds she trips Olivia up.

Olivia falls onto the ground banging her head in the process, "just kill me."

"If you insist" Isabella smirks, bending down in front of her daughter, placing her hands on her heart like she'd had done a few months ago, the pressure built up inside Olivia as she felt all of her power escape, and surround her mother but her mother was consuming it. Olivia screams as she feels her last bit of life being sucked out of her. Then her body froze. Dead. Isabella smiles at her child and zapped herself away.

At Neds apartment, Neds grandmother, Lola, serves Ned and Mj dinner as they all watch the news in terror in despair, "and we can confirm at least one person has been killed."

"Still nothing?" Mj asks.

"No" Ned replies.

"I'm gonna press it" Mj states looking over at the cube.

"What? No!" Ned exclaims.

"Peter told me to wait" Mj remembers, "but I'm gonna do it."

"I just wish. I just wish that we could see him" Ned sighs, He makes a gesture with Dr Strange's ring, creating some sparkles in the air.

"Ned?" Mj calls.

"Yeah?" Ned responds.

"Do that again" Mj demands.

"Yeah. I just wish we could see him" Ned repeats, "Okay. I just wish we could see Peter" He creates a whole portal at which end appears a figure wearing a Spider-Man costume, "You're right. I am magic."

"Is that him?" Mj asks.

"Yeah, yeah" Ned nods, "It has to be."

"Peter" Mj calls, "Peter!"

"Hey, Peter!" Ned yells.

"Peter!" Mj shouts.

The lanky yet muscled stranger runs towards the portal. The suited figure jumps through the portal to reveal another Spider-Man. Ned's Lola screams, standing in the doorway, "Hi. Hi!" The other Spider-Man panics. Lola throws a pillow at the variant Spidey, hitting him square in the chest, "No, no, no. It's okay, it's okay. I'm a nice guy." Despite the hero's protests, she runs off. The second Spider-Man takes his mask off, revealing the face of a different Spider. He holds his hands out in front of him, getting his bearings, "Okay."