Selfish

At the hotel, Ned waits in his room. Someone knocks on the door, "Ned, Peter, we're gonna be late. Come on, let's go."

"Okay, hold on, hold on" Ned grabs the energy core and walks out.

As the door locks Olivia swings in from the window, "fucking hell" she quickly grabs her sweatshirt and jeans that were on the floor and pulls them over the suit before hurrying out of the room.

She sprints down the staircase but when she gets outside the bus is all ready halfway down the street, "shit" she shoots a beam up to the roof and lifts to the roof and sprints across jumping from building to building.

Peter is still trying to override the lock. He yawns, then presses some buttons.

"Initiating trial 247."

The massive warehouse doors groan as they open, "It worked! It works!"

Peter swings out on his webs through the opening doors. Peter crawls on the ceiling outside, then drops on the trailer of a departing truck. He lies down as the truck passes an armed guard.

Olivia drops down in front of decathlon venue and sees Ned just walking in, she dodges all the people, "Please be sure all cell phones are turned off."

Ned hands his phone in to the security, "Thank you."

Olivia waits behind two people before handing her phone over and going inside, "Ned" she calls as she pushes past a crowd of people.

Ned turns around and walks towards her, "wheres Peter?"

"On his way" Olivia pants, "where's the-"

"Ned" Liz calls.

"I gotta go" Ned says as he begins to walk away.

"Ned wait" Olivia begs but he doesn't, "the glowy thing is a bomb" she mutters.

Peter is standing on the back of a trailer truck, "Karen, you have to get me to Decathlon as fast as possible."

"Sure thing. Just tell me where it is."

"Right across the street from the Washington Monument."

Peter holds his phone to his ear, "Hey, it's Ned. Leave a message."

"Ned, call me back! The glowy thing is a bomb!"

At the Decathlon, the students are scribbling. Olivia is outside in the hallway pacing back and forth not wanting to be there if the thing explodes.

"There's a vehicle approaching on your right." Peter grunts, and climbs on top of the cargo.

"We have now entered sudden death."

The students prepare themselves, trying to be calm and placing their hands on their buzzers. Flash takes a deep breath, clearly nervous.

Peter as he leaps on a SUV, with his phone to his ear again.

"The next correct answer wins the championship."

Michelle hits the answer bell with a bored, impassive look, "Midtown Tech?"

"Zero."

"That is correct. Midtown takes the championship!"

Ned hugs Michelle and she smiles. More Midtown students pile in for a group hug.

Olivia sprints over to Ned and pulls him away from the team, "Olivia what do you want?"