Returned

"Okay, Thor. Hit me" Tony orders. Thor bangs his 2 hammers together combined with his lightning. Tony's suit sucks up the energy and he shoots it out using his hands and his body.

Thanos twirls his blade really fast to divert the energy. Thor grabs Stormbreaker and uses it to bat Mjölnir to hit Thanos. Thanos uses Tony as a shield resulting in damage to his system.

"Boss, wake up!" Friday says.

Steve tries to attack Thanos but is easily shielded away by the Titan. Thor's attack on Thanos is blocked by his sword. Thor is beaten and choked by Thanos, as he punches him. Mjolnir is flicked away as Thanos relentlessly beats up Thor, throwing him into a tree and socking him before throwing him over rubble and socking him again.

Thor tries to grab Stormbreaker but Thanos grabs it and uses it against Thor as he tries to defend himself. Mjölnir starts to float off the ground while Thanos is digging it into Thor, when suddenly Mjolnir flies into Thanos, zooms past, stops, and flies back, both look on in amazement as Steve picks up the hammer, "I knew it!" Thor cheers.

Thanos' kicks Thor to the ground and proceed to battle Steve dual wielding both his shield and Mjolnir.

Steve proceeds to charge at Thanos swinging Mjolnir and hitting Thanos in the face knocking him down. Steve throws his shield and Thanos deflects, Steve throws Mjolnir to his shield creating a shockwave and knocking Thanos off his feet.

Steve goes on the offensive on Thanos, throwing his shield first at Thanos and quickly hitting it back at him again with Mjolnir. He lines his arm back up and underarms a channel of lightning on Thanos.

"Olivia!" Peter calls, "Olivia!" Olivia coughs and looks up at Peter who is crouched down beside her, "you're alive."

"What's going on?" Olivia asks as her and Peter stand up, she looks around and Strange, Quill, Drax and Mantis are all there, "where's my dad?"

"It's been five years" Strange states, "we need to go, like now."

"It's been five years?" Olivia repeats, "you fucking liar. What type of sick prank is this?" Olivia pats her thighs and pulls her phone out of the discreet pockets of her suit. Surprisingly, it turns on but only with 1% left, she looks down at the year, 2023, "shit."

Thanos eventually gets the upper hand, he removes his helmet, stabs Steve on the leg and knocks Mjolnir out of his hand. Thanos proceeds to destroy Steve's shield with his double-bladed sword and throws him across the battlefield. Steve staggeredly tries to get up, "In all my years of conquest violence slaughter It was never personal. But I'll tell you now what I'm about to do to your stubborn, annoying little planet I'm gonna enjoy it. Very, very much."

Thanos' entire army is summoned to the ground which include the Children of Thanos, Chitauri, Sakaarans, Outriders and Chitauri Gorillas.

Upon seeing the army descending on Earth, Steve slowly gets back to his feet. With a fierce determination, he tightens his broken shield to his arm and stands against Thanos' giant army alone. Suddenly, a crackling comes in on his communicator, "Hey, Cap, you read me?" Steve stops and looks around, "Cap, it's Sam. Can you hear me?" A yellow portal begins to form behind him, "On your left."

Steve looks behind to see the portal on his left side. Three figures step through; Okoye, Shuri, and Black Panther, fully restored and ready to fight.

Steve and the revived Wakandans share a look when Sam zooms in from above in his Falcon armor. As he does, dozens more portals open up all around the battlefield.