Teamwork

Steve in his uniform strides through an underpass, then jogs onto a private runway, heading for a grounded chopper. An electro-disabler slams onto the chopper and Steve looks up. Tony and Rhodey decent, "Wow, it's so weird how you run into people at the airport. Don't you think that's weird?"

"Definitely weird" Rhodey says.

"Hear me out, Tony" steve begs, "That doctor, the psychiatrist, he's behind all of this."

T'Challa leaps over a truck, "Captain."

"Your highness" captain says.

"Anyway, Ross gave me 36 hours to bring you in" Tony tells Steve, "That was 24 hours ago. Can you help a brother out?"

"You're after the wrong guy" Steve states.

"Your judgment is askew" Tony says, "Your old war buddy killed innocent people yesterday."

"And there are five more super soldiers just like him" steve admits, "I can't let the doctor find them first, Tony. I can't."

"Steve" Natasha says as she walks up from behind, "you know what's about to happen. Do you really wanna punch your way out of this one?"

Olivia walks over from the right of Natasha, "he really dragged you into this" Steve scoffs, "you don't want this Olivia."

"Who said that you can tell me what I want" Olivia scoffs as she shoots a pink beam from her hand but Steve quickly raises his shield and the beam fires back at Olivia before she goes a back handspring to dodge it before it hits the plane behind her.

"All right, I've run out of patience" Tony sighs, "Underoos!" Peter shoots a web, stealing Steve's shield and binding his hands, "Nice job, kid."

"Thanks" Peter says, "Well, I could've stuck the landing a little better. It's just the new suit. Well, it's nothing, Mr. Stark. Its perfect. Thank you."

"Yeah, we don't really need to start a conversation" Tony sighs.

"Okay. Cap" Peter says, "Captain. Big fan, I'm Spider-Man" Olivia face palms herself just wishing that Peter would just shut up.

"Yeah, we'll talk about it later" Tony tells him, "Just."

"Hey, everyone" Peter greets, Olivia chuckles to herself. She'd never admit it but this boy was so lame but also so cute and he had a nice face behind the mask.

"Good job" Tony sighs.

"You've been busy" Steve states.

"And you've been a complete idiot" Tony scoffs, "Dragging in Clint. Rescuing Wanda from a place she doesn't even want to leave, a safe place. I'm trying to keep. I'm trying to keep you from tearing the Avengers apart."

"You did that when you signed" Steve tells him.

"Alright, We're done" Tony sighs, "You're gonna turn Barnes over, you're gonna come with us. NOW! Because it's us! Or a squad of J-SOC guys with no compunction about being impolite" Steve looks aside, "Come on."

"We found it" Sam tells Steve through the radio, "Their Quinjet's in hanger five, north runway."

Steve holds his hands up and Clint shoots the web off, "Alright, Lang."

"Hey, guys, something" Peter stutters. Scott spears next to Peter.

"What the" Olivia mutters, "what the hell was that?"

Scott retrieves Steve's shield, "I believe this is yours, Captain America."

"Oh, great" Tony sighs, "Alright, there's two on the parking deck. One of them's Maximoff, I'm gonna grab her. Rhodey, you want to take Cap?"