Titan

Gamora And Thanos aboard Thanos's ship.He brings a little cup of food and holds it out to her, "I thought you might be hungry."

Gamora takes it, the hurls it across the room where it bangs against Thanos's chair with a loud clack, "I always hated that chair."

"So I've been told. Even so. I'd hoped you'd sit on it one day" Thanos says.

"I hated this room" Gamora states, "This ship. I hated my life."

"You told me that too" Thanos sighs, "Every day. For almost twenty years."

"I was a child when you took me" Gamora reminds him.

"I saved you" Thanos corrects.

"No. No" Gamora argues, "We were happy on my home planet."

"Going to bed hungry. scrounging for scraps" Thanos scoffs, "Your planet was on the brink of collapse. I'm the one who stopped that. Do you know what's happened since then? The children born have known nothing but full bellies and clear skies. It's a paradise."

"Because you murdered half the planet" Gamora states.

"A small price to pay for salvation" Thanos shrugs.

"You're insane" Gamora says.

"Little one, it's a simple calculus" Thanos starts, "This universe is finite, it's resources finite. If life is left unchecked, life will cease to exist. It needs correction."

"You don't know that" Gamora shouts.

"I'm the only one who knows that" Thanos tells her, "At least, I'm the only one with the will to act on it. For a time you had that same will as you fought by my side. Daughter."

"I'm not your daughter" Gamora corrects, "Everything I hate about myself you taught me."

"And in doing so, made you the fiercest woman in the galaxy" Thanos smiles, "That's why I trusted you to find the Soul Stone."

"I'm sorry I disappointed you" Gamora sighs.

"I am disappointed. But not because you didn't find it. But because you did. And you lied" Thanos says.

Thanos and Gamora stand there as a set of inner doors made of interlacing metal slide away. Inside, Nebula is suspended horizontally in the air in the middle of the room, "Nebula. Don't do this."

"Some time ago, your sister snuck aboard this ship to kill me" Thanos tells Gamora.

"Please don't do this" Gamora begs.

"And very nearly succeded" Thanos continues, "So I brought her here. To talk."

Thanos curls in both the power and space stones, causing Nebula's already extended pieces to stretch further outward. She begins to scream, "Stop. Stop it. I swear to you on my life. I never found the Soul Stone."

Thanos signals a nearby servant who taps on a control pad. Nebula's voice says, "Accessing memory files" and a sort of hologram of Gamora's face shudders to life.

"You know what he's about to do" Nebula says, "He's finally ready, and he's going for the stones. All of them."

"He can never get them all" Gamora states.

"He will" Nebula yells.

"He can't, Nebula" Gamora smiles, "Because I found the map to the Soul stone and I burnt it to ash. I burnt it."

"You're strong" Thanos tells Gamora, "Me. You're generous. Me. But I never taught you to lie. That's why you're so bad at it. Where is the Soul Stone?"

He resumes torturing Nebula for several seconds, Gamora winces at her screams, "Vormir!" Thanos stops, and Nebula gasps in air. Gamora goes to her and caresses her face, "The Soul Stone is on Vormir."