Cures

On the Midtown High's rooftop. Peter is sitting there, broken and miserable. Olivia, Ned and MJ walk up to him and embrace him as he cries in their shoulders, "Peter, there's" Olivia stutters as her boyfriend clings onto her shoulders, "there's some people here" The three slowly let him go.

Peter gets up too and notices the other Peters at the top of the school's tower. The jump down to his level, "Hey. Wait, wait, whoa."

"Sorry about May" the other Peter says.

"Yeah. Sorry" the other Spider-Man sighs, "I got some understanding of what you're going through-"

"No, please don't tell me that you know what I'm going through" Peter begs, "She's gone. It's all my fault. She died for nothing. So I'm gonna do what I should've done in the first place."

"Peter" the other Peter calls.

"Please, don't. You don't belong here" Peter states, "Either of you, so I'm sending you home. Those other guys are from your worlds, right? So you deal with it. If they die, if you kill them. That's on you. It's not my problem. I don't care anymore. I'm done. I'm really sorry that I dragged you into this. But you have to go home now. Good luck."

Peter reaches for the spell box, but Mj moves it away from him, wordlessly encouraging Peter to hear his variants out, "My Uncle Ben was killed. It was my fault" the other Peter admits.

"I lost- I lost Gwen" the other Spider-Man stutters, "My- She was my Olivia. I couldn't save her. I'm never gonna be able to forgive myself for that. But I carried on. Tried to- Tried to keep going. Tried to keep being the- that friendly neighborhood Spider-Man, because I know that's what she would have wanted. But at some point, I just I stopped pulling my punches. I got rageful. I got- I got bitter. I just don't want you, to end up like me."

"The night Ben died, I hunted down the man who I thought did it" the other Peter tells them, "I wanted him dead. I got what I wanted. It didn't make it better. It took me a long time to learn to get through that darkness."

"I wanna kill him" Peter admits, "I wanna tear him apart. I can still hear her voice in my head" He briefly breaks down, then composes himself, "Even after she was hurt, she said to me that we did the right thing. She told me that with great power-"

The other Peter's eyes widen as he recognizes the words, "comes great responsibility."

Peter looks up at his variant, who looks over to the other Spider-Man, who nods slightly, teary-eyed, "Wait, what? How do you know that?"

"Uncle Ben said it" the other Spider-Man replies.

"The day he died" the other Peter adds, "Maybe she didn't die for nothing, Peter."

"What happened with you?" Peter asks his girlfriend as they stand to the side of everyone in on of the high schools labs, "how did you get away with from your mother?"

"She thinks she killed me" Olivia responds, "I created a illusion of her stealing the remains of my power and I died. I guess Mysterio was good for one thing."

"How much power do you have?" Peter questions, "are you going to be able to fight or are you too weak?"

"I'll be fine" Olivia nods, "you know me. I always have a plan."

The Peters, Olivia, Ned and MJ stand around a table in the lab, "Okay, so Connors, Marko, Dillon. Look, I think that I can repair the devices for Dillon and Marko, but the others."

"Well, I got Connors. I've already cured him once, so no big deal" the other Spider-Man shrugs, "What? It's no big deal."

"Great" the other Peter smiles.