Double

With Bruce and The Ancient One. Hulk is lying down on a beach chair who looks like he's sleeping with a hat on, Bruce Banner tries reasoning with the Ancient One to let him have the Time Stone, "Please, please!"

"I'm sorry, I can't help you, Bruce" The Ancient one tells him, "If I give up the Time Stone to help your Reality, I'm dooming my own."

"With all due respect, I'm not sure the science really supports that" Bruce states.

The Ancient One creates a projection with a long ray that simulates the flow of time, "The Infinity Stones create what you experience as the flow of time. Remove one stone and that flow splits" She flicks the Time Stone projection away and Shows black stream indicating a point of divergence, "Now, this may benefit your reality, but my new one not so much. In this new branched Reality, without our chief weapon against the forces of darkness, our world will be overrun. Millions will suffer. So, tell me, Doctor, can your science prevent all that?"

"No, but we can erase it" Bruce tells her, "Because once we are done with the stones, we can return each one to its own timeline at the moment it was taken. So, chronologically" he holds the Time Stone projection, "in that reality" he puts it back to its spot, "it never left."

Bruce's astral form takes the projection of the removed Time Stone, replaces it back amongst the other five, and the doomed alternate dimension fades away, illustrating his point.

The Ancient One is still not convinced, "But you are leaving out the most important part. In order to return the stones, you have to survive."

"We will" Bruce pleads, "I will. I promise."

"I can't risk this Reality on a promise" The ancient one sighs, "It is the duty of the Sorcerer Supreme to protect the Time Stone."

"Then, why the hell did Strange give it away?" Bruce questions.

"What did you say?" The ancient one asks.

"Strange, he gave it away" Bruce repeats, "He gave it to Thanos."

"Willingly?" The ancient one questions.

"Yes!" Bruce says.

"Why?" The ancient one asks.

"I have no idea" Bruce shrugs, "Maybe he made a mistake."

"Or I did" She returns Bruce control of his Hulk body and opens the Eye of Agamotto, revealing the Time Stone, "Strange is meant to be the best of us."

"So he must have done it for a reason" Bruce states.

"I fear you might be right" she gives him the Time Stone.

"Thank you" Bruce smiles.

"I'm counting on you, Bruce" The ancient one tells him, "We all are."

Past Thanos, Nebula, Gamora and Ebony Maw are on the Sanctuary II, "Run diagnostics. Show me her memory file."

"Sire, the file appears entangled" Ebony Maw states, "It was a memory, but not hers. There's another consciousness sharing her network another Nebula."

"Impossible" Thanos says.

"This duplicate carries a time stamp from nine years in the future" Ebony Maw tells him.

"Where is this other Nebula?" Thanos asks.

"In our solar system" Ebony Maw states, "On Morag."

"Can you access her?" Thanos questions.

"Yes. The two are linked" Ebony Maw replies.

"Search the duplicate's memories for Infinity Stones" Thanos orders.