Gone, Gone, Gone

"I am inevitable" Thanos snaps his fingers, but nothing happens except a metallic clink. He sees the Infinity Stones are missing.

Tony has the stones on his own gauntlet, the gamma radiation coursing through him, to Thanos' shock, "And I am Iron Man." Tony snaps his fingers with a loud clang and a blinding flash of white.

Rocket fires at a Leviathan and before it devours him, it crumbles into ash. The Black Order starts crumbling to ash. T'Challa and Quill look around in surprise. Steve looks on in exhaustion, knowing that they have won.

Thanos, in horror, looks around and sees his entire army disintegrate. He looks at Steve, who just stares at him. Thanos sits down and mourns before slowly being erased from existence himself.

Olivia gets up off the ground and looks over at her father. The power of the gauntlet raw energy has left his entire right side fatally injured. He stumbles for a bit before his body collapses besides a pile of debris.

Rhodey soon flies in and goes up to Tony to see his long time colleague and friend fading away. He bows his head, knowing the damage was done.

Peter Parker soon flies in and sees Tony collapsed on the ground, "Mr. Stark?" He runs up to his fallen mentor. Tears start to form in his eyes, "Hey Mr. Stark? Can you hear me? It's Peter. Hey. We won, Mr. Stark. We won, Mr. Stark. We won. You did it, sir. You did it." Tony is unresponsive. Peter breaks down and hugs him, "I'm sorry Tony."

Peter is gently led aside to grieve. Pepper Potts sits in front of the fading Iron Man, "Hey."

Tony is barely able to move his head, but manages to look Pepper in the eyes, "Hey, Pep" Pepper places her hand on Tony's Arc Reactor and Tony rests his hand on hers. Pepper takes a good look at Tony's fatal injuries. Pepper kneels, "Friday?"

"Life functions critical" Friday states, Tony smiles with tears in his eyes.

"Tony. Look at me" Pepper makes sure Tony gets a long look at her smiling face, "We're gonna be okay."

"Dad" Olivia calls as she sprints over, all the avengers who are surrounding him move out of the teenagers way, Pepper stands up just as Olivia slides onto the floor in front of him, "dad it's me. It's Olivia. Dad I'm here."

"Look after him liv. Don't do anything I wouldn't do" Tony grunts, "I love you."

Tears starts to roll down her cheeks, "I love you 3000" Olivia says the thing she said all the time growing up, "You can rest now, dad. We'll be okay." With that acknowledgement, Tony's arc reactor flickers off for good.

Olivia starts to breakdown hugging her fathers body, "No. No. No. Dad! Please. No. Please no. Dad? Dad don't die on me. Please. Dad wake up. Wake up! I can't do this without you." All the heroes gather, and kneel in honor of Tony, "I love you." Then her world went quiet.

At Clint Barton's farm, he joyfully reunites with his family.

At Peter Parker's school, Peter and Ned meet in the hallways. They share a handshake before giving each other a heartfelt hug.

In San Francisco, Scott Lang watches fireworks with Cassie Lang and Hope Van Dyne.

In Wakanda, T'Cahlla, Shuri, and Ramonda oversee the celebrations from their balcony.

"Everybody wants a happy ending, right?" Tony says, "But it doesn't always roll that way. Maybe this time. I'm hoping if you play this back, it's in celebration. I hope families are reunited, I hope we get it back, and something like a normal version of the planet has been restored. If there ever was such a thing. God, what a world. Universe, now. If you told me ten years ago that we weren't alone, let alone, you know, to this extent, I mean, I wouldn't have been surprised. But come on, you know? The epic forces of darkness and light that have come into play. And, for better or worse, that's the reality Morgan's gonna have to find a way to grow up in. And Olivia's going to protect it."