Spidey spirit

At school, the student news plays on a TV in the hall, "This past weekend, Midtown's Academic Decathlon team defeated the country's best to win the national championship. Later that day, they also defeated death."

"Explosion!" Abraham says, "Flash screams. Everybody screamin'."

"There were purple lasers and smoke everywhere, It was" A cat emoji appears over his mouth and a beep is inserted as he swears, "just like a bon Jovi concert."

"As you know, we made it out alive, and that's the important thing" Mr Harrington says, "I couldn't bear to lose a student on a school trip. Not again" The camera amateurishly zooms in on Mr. Harrington's face.

"Thankfully, no one was seriously injured, thanks to the Spider-Man. Thank you, Spider-Man. Up next: The Spider-Man mania is sweeping the school. How can you show your spider spirit?"

Peter grins as he walks past the TV showing the student news. A few students are standing around the TV to watch the news. As Peter cheerfully enters another hall, Ned joins him, "Dude, dude, dude, dude. What is it like being famous when nobody knows it's you?"

"Crazy, dude" Peter smiles.

"It's crazy" Ned says, "Should we tell everyone?"

"No" peter replies.

"Should I tell everyone?" Ned asks.

"No, dude, no, that's not a good idea" Peter tells him. Peter notices Olivia down the hall at her locker with a hood covering her face but her hair poking out over her chest.

"I didn't think you'd show up" Peter says to Olivia as they both enter the hotel room.

"I wasn't going to" Olivia tells him, "but the thought of someone dying didn't sit right with me. Especially over something I would have caused."

"How would you have caused it?" Peter asks her.

"It was me who couldn't get the rock back" Olivia sighs, "it was me who gave up. It was me who was being selfish. It was my fault that the rock exploded."

"Wait you lied about Ned refusing to give you the rock?" Peter questions.

"No I didn't" Olivia says, "but I did lie about the whole arguing with him. He just told me no and I freaked out" Olivia looks down at her feet then looks back up at Peter, "it was my fault."

Ned realises that Peter is looking at Olivia, "Are you and her still friends?"

"Im pretty sure we are" Peter tells him, "I don't know if she'll be in the talking mood today after everything I said to her though."

"It must feel terrible to have everyone celebrating you but not her" Ned sighs.

"I guess" Peter shrugs, "I don't think Olivia likes that type of attention, hell she's her fathers daughter but that's the one thing they don't have in common. Besides she didn't really save anyone did she."

"She saved you" Ned states, "you would've just fell if she didn't grab you. Okay, come on, we'll be late to class."

"I'm not going to class" Peter tells him.

"You're already in so much trouble for ditching the Decathlon" Ned reminds him.

"Dude, listen, I figured it out, right? The wing suit guy is stealing from Damage Control" Peter tells him, "And what he takes from Damage Control, that's how he builds the weapons. So all I gotta do is catch him."

"But we have a Spanish quiz" Ned states.

"Ned, I'm probably never gonna come back here" Peter says, "Mr. Stark is moving the Avengers upstate, so when I bring this guy in-"