Stowaways

On earth. Rhodey deals with the red tape, "Still no word from Vision?" Ross asks.

"Satellites lost him somewhere over Edinburgh" Rhodey replies.

"On a stolen quinjet with four of the world's most wanted criminals" Ross adds.

"You know they're only criminals because you've chosen to call them that, right, sir?" Rhodey states.

"My God, Rhodes, your talent for horseshit rivals my own" Ross scoffs.

"If it weren't for those Accords, Vision would've been right here" Rhodey says.

"I remember your signature on those papers, Colonel" Ross says.

"That's right. And I'm pretty sure I've paid for that" Rhodey sighs.

"You have second thoughts?" Ross asks.

"Not anymore" Rhodey replies.

"Mr. Secretary" Steve smiles.

"You got some nerve. I'll give you that" Ross says.

"You could use some of that right now" Natasha smirks.

"The world's on fire" Ross states, "And you think, all is forgiven?"

"I'm not looking for forgiveness" Steve tells him, "And I'm way past asking for permission. Earth just lost their best defender. So we're here to fight. And if you wanna stand in our way. We'll fight you, too."

"Arrest them" Ross demands.

"All over it" Rhodey turns off the hologram, "That's a court-martial. It's great to see you, Cap."

"You too, Rhodey" Steve smiles.

"Well. You guys, really look like crap" Rhodey tells them, "Must've been a rough couple of years."

"Yeah, well, the hotels weren't exactly five star" Sam shrugs.

"I think you look great" Bruce hesitates, "Yeah. I'm back."

"Hi, Bruce" Natasha smiles.

"Nat" Bruce says.

"This is awkward" Sam states.

"So we gotta assume they're coming back, right? And they can clearly find us" Bruce says, "We need all hands on deck. Where's Clint?"

"After the whole Accords situation, he and Scott took a deal" Natasha replies, "It was too tough on their families."

"Who's Scott?" Bruce asks.

"Ant-Man" Steve answers.

"There's an Ant-Man and a Spider-Man?" Bruce questions, "and Olivia is whatever the hell she is?"

"Wait how do you know about Olivia?" Natasha asks.

"She showed up with Spider-Man earlier" Bruce states.

"Were they together as friends or more?" Steve questions.

"Well they both seemed pretty determined to save the other one" Bruce states, "and they both got dragged up to space together."

"Steve you owe me ten bucks" Sam cheers, "I told you two years ago when we first came across that bug that him and Olivia were going to turn into something and you didn't believe me."

"Is that why you were all asking?" Bruce questions.

"Sam hasn't shut up about this bet" Natasha chuckles, "you just put a end to it."

"Okay, look Thanos has the biggest army in the Universe" Bruce tells them changing the subject, "And he is not gonna stop until he. He gets Vision's stone."