Multiverse

Peter manages to track the assistant vice chancellor on her way to the airport. She's at the Alexander Hamilton bridge. Peter arrives there, wearing his Iron Spider armor.

"Stark Network, unavailable. Facial recognition, unavailable."

Peter deactivates the armor, hiding it beneath his normal clothing. He starts scouring the bridge. He's startled by a dog barking in a car and waves at a child in another car.

Finally, he finds the right vehicle, walks up to it, and knocks on the windowshield, "Ma'am? Okay."

"Yeah?" The MIT administrator replies.

"Hi" Peter smiles, "I'm Peter Parker."

"You do know you're in the street, right?" The MIT Administrator asks the boy.

"Yeah, I know" Peter responds, "I'm sorry. I just, I really needed to talk to you, I know you're on your way to the airport. MJ Watson and Ned Leeds are the two smartest people I've ever met in my entire life, and I'm the dumbest person, because I let them help me, but if I didn't let them help me, then millions of people would've died, so please don't let MIT be dumb like me."

"MIT is dumb?" The woman questions.

"No!" Peter urges, "I'm saying don't let MIT be dumb. I mean, like the, the dumber version of me that wouldn't have let them help."

"You didn't rehearse that, did you, Peter?" The MIT Administrator asks.

"Basically, what I'm trying to" Peter turns his head. His Peter Tingle is triggered. Several people flee their car and run for their lives, away from the bridge. Peter looks around, "Why are you running? What-" A shockwave spreads beneath the cars, trapping some of them slightly buried. Peter climbs on top of the MIT administrator's car and activates his Iron Spider suit, "Oh, my God" he knocks on the roof, "Ma'am? You should get out of the car. Everybody get off the bridge!"

The MIT Administrator shakes the door handle, "We're locked. Doors" her drives starts running, "Hey!"

Mechanical claws break through the concrete, until one of them manifests itself on the runway. It loosens its grip, but other claws appear.

Out of the cloud of dust rises Dr. Otto Octavius smiling, "Hello, Peter."

"Hi?" Peter questions, confused, "Have we- Do I know you?"

"What have you done with my machine?" Otto asks.

"Your mach-" Peter stutters, "I don't know what you're talking about. What machine?"

"The power of the sun in the palm of my hand" Octavius tries to remind the boy, "It's gone."

"Listen, sir" Peter starts, "If you stop smashing cars, we could work together and I can help you find your machine."

"You wanna play games?" Octavius shrugs, One of the villain's tentacles pierces through the roof of one of the nearest cars. The people inside quickly flee, "Catch!"

The villain throws the cars towards Spider-Man, who avoids one and gets hit by the other. Looking through the front window of the car he's pressed against, he sees a frightened family inside. As they're flying over the bridge, Peter climbs over the car, grabs the bumper and shoots a web.

After pulling away the car door, he quickly carries the family members back up to the bridge as Doc Ock approaches, "It's okay. You guys are fine, you're safe. Get out of here."

Quickly, one of the mechanical appendages grabs the spider and wraps itself around Peter's torso, "You think your fancy new suit's gonna save you?"

Another claw clamps itself around Peters head, after Doc Ock flings Peter through a billboard and the front of an UPS van. Otto slowly lumbers over towards the damaged vehicle, "I should've killed your little girlfriend when I had the chance."