Jealousy

"Hey, did you see Brad and MJ on the plane?"
Peter asks Ned as he approaches him in the airport, "They were watching movies and laughing the entire time."

"Dude, don't worry, okay?" Ned sighs, "I'm sure that's nothing."

"Hey, babe" Betty smiles as she walks over to the boys, "Can you hold this?"

"Yeah, of course" Ned replies.

"Thanks" Betty kisses Neds cheek, Ned bops her and the nose and she walks away.

"What was that?" Peter questions.

"Well, we got to talking on the plane, and it turns out, we have a lot in common" Ned tells him, "So we're boyfriend and girlfriend now."

"Whatever happened to being an American bachelor in Europe?" Peter asks.

"Peter, those were the words of a boy" Ned states, "And that boy met a woman. A very strong and powerful woman. And now that boy's a man."

Peter looks at him confused, the boys look at the luggage area where a commotion is coming from, "Miss Stark!"

"Oh fuck off" Olivia yells, "I swear to my dead father that if I see another one of you on my trip I'll kill you. Now fuck off" the reporters all look at each other knowing the girl would do it with the right motivation, then all scurry away. Olivia walks over to Peter and Ned, "hey."

"That's some bad publicity" Peter tells her, "you just threatened to kill any reporter."

"I know what I just did Parker" Olivia smiles, "I'll get a call from Pepper or Happy in like ten minutes. But I don't really care. It'll just be in the headline Olivia Stark goes psycho after fathers death."

"If it isn't the billionaire herself" Flash smiles as he approaches them, "are public airplanes not good enough for a Stark?"

"I mean if you had the money to fly private wouldn't you" Olivia smiles, "besides I was in Paris. Do you know where Paris is Eugene? It's the place with the big pyramid tower in the centre."

"What were you doing in Paris?" Flash asks.

"Earning money" Olivia responds, "now fuck off Eugene." Flash scoffs before walking away.

"Babe?" Betty calls.

"Coming, babe" Ned replies as he walks away from the two.

"Babe?" Olivia questions turning to Peter.

"There's nothing in there" Peter tells the security woman that is about to open his suitcase, "I swear." The woman opens up his suitcase and there lays his suit with a note next to it reading you almost forgot this! May.

Peter stares down at the note in horror, he looks back up at the woman who is giving the teenager a stare, Olivia walks behind Peter with her bag and chuckles quietly, the woman continues to look through peters bag and pulls out a banana, "These, no."

Peter hurries through a crowd of people to catch up with the class, "I'm here. Mr. Harrington. Wait, wait, wait. I'm here, I'm here."

"Oh, thank goodness" mr Harrington sighs, "let's move."

Peter looks around for Olivia and sees her a distance away from the group on the phone, "Happy it's fine. I'll clear it up when I get back and I'll just blame it on grief. Something along the lines of I was so stressed about the death of my father and everything at Stark industries I completely lost it. Sorted" Olivia turns to look at the group and they're all walking away, she sees Peter gesturing for her to follow, "I gotta go. Call you later. Bye." She picks up her suitcase off the floor and hurries over to Peter, "did they say anything about the suit?"