𝐏𝐑𝐎𝐋𝐎𝐔𝐆𝐄

"we'll meet again, don't know where, don't know when. But I know we'll meet again some sunny day."

-Frank Sinatra

~~~

       She was just a child in the beginning, blissfully unaware of the violent world around her. Not knowing anything of bad morals and instead raised in a world of carnival music and bright colours as far as the eye could see.

A world that taught her to accept others and herself, one that cared for her as much as she did it. For she was just the small girl in little white dresses who gave flowers to strangers in hope of seeing a smile on their face.

They say some things never change, unfortunately this was not one of those things.

"Dove you can come in now"

The young raven haired girl looked up to her father, she was no older then 2. She sat next to a much older man C.C Haly, who she simply knew as Jack. He owned the circus the young girls parents performed it. She hoped to one day join them but that wasn't on her mind right now.

From a strangers point of view seeing her sitting there one may believe she was a doll. Her short wavy black hair was cut neatly just between her chin and shoulders.
Her skin was so smooth it looked like glass and her two separate coloured eyes shone brightly even in the darkness.

Anyone who did know her would say she was a spitting image of her mother.

She looked up at the man who she considered her grandfather and he gave her a reassuring smile. Looking back at her father she jumped off the bench she was seated on and walked over to him.

"Ready?" He asked, his Romanian accent seeping through his words. His daughter nodded in return, taking his hand and walking into the hospital room her mother was in.

Closing the door behind them, the young girl looked up at her mother who was holding a small bundle in a blanket.

"Rory, there you are my little dove" Mary said tiredly from her bed "come here".

Rory walked over and her father helped her climb onto the bed next to her mother. She peaked into the blanket burrito to see her little brother staring back at her.

"He's so small" she said, her mixed European accent a bit softer then her fathers. Her voice was so soft it felt like silk on the eardrums of anyone who listened to her speak.

"He'll grow" Her dad, John, said laughing "and you get to be there when it happens"

She looked at both her parents in shock
"I do?!"

"Well of course" Mary smiled "he needs his big sister"

The young girl thought for a second
"Does he get a nickname too? Like you call me dove?"

"Absolutely, why don't you help pick it?"

The young girl smiled and looked at her younger brother again.

"Robin."

~~~

"PAPA LOOK" a now five year old Rory shouted from the top of the trapeze platform, her mother stood by her side.

"I'm watching!" He shouted as he stood with the four year old Dick.

"Go sora!" Dick shouted

She smiled and put a foot out off the ledge, peaking over. Taking a deep breath she leaned forward and swung off. Quickly loosening her grip and switching over to another bar and finally landing on the other platform.