𝐈 𝐋𝐈𝐊𝐄 𝐘𝐎𝐔𝐑 𝐅𝐔𝐍𝐍𝐘 𝐖𝐎𝐑𝐃𝐒 𝐌𝐀𝐆𝐈𝐂 𝐋𝐀𝐃𝐘

"chin up kiddo, they'd kill to see you fall"

-unknown

~~~

        Thanks to Bruce, Dinah wouldn't let me participate in training, which I hated. Wally on the other hand, who had hurt his arm, was having the time of his life not doing anything.

It was getting pretty cold in the mountain, so I had taken Wallys button up he had over a long sleeve and placed it over my legs for comfort as I mentally cursed at myself for wearing shorts.

I watched the others train with jealousy, I hated not being able to train.

"Coffee and Pineapple Juice?" Captain Marvel offered. I smiled and took the caffeinated drink as Wally took his.

"Just what the doctor ordered" Wally smiled and I rolled my eyes.

"Thank you Captain" I said with appreciation, he nodded.

"Oh no problem! And uh, thanks for last night"

"You're hanging out with Captain Marvel..?" Wally asked, I shook my head. I wasn't about to give up Billy's identity.

"No, I watched his nephew" I though of a lie quickly, I looked at the Captain who nodded catching on.

"Yeah, he had a blast...ANYWAYS Wally how's your arm?"

"Well.." The speedster started, holding the e "nothing wrong that nachos can't cure"

I redirected my full attention to the pair.

"Nachos? Oh I'll go get you some!" Captain cheered before flying off.

I hit Wally in the chest and stood up, walking over to the team.

"That's it, let me fight"

Kaldur paused and looked at me with slight pity "you are not fit to train."

"Try me Nemo."

"Dove-"

"Please Kaldur?" I begged and he sighed, "let her join"

I smiled and got in a ready pose.

"Absolutely not." Dinah spoke before I could start, I groaned loudly and turned to her.

"Dinaahhh" I whined childishly

"Dove you almost bled to death a week ago"

"But I didn't" I butted in

She sighed "but you didn't..." I smiled at her hopefully. We had a staring contest that seemed to last hours, finally she gave in.

"Fine."

"YES!"

I got ready again and checked to see who my opponent was, Robin stood on the other side of me.
Before we could begin the computer went off.

"Recognize: Zatara 1-1"

"Ugh!" I verbally complained at the entrance which held me back from my training. The team gathered around, including Wally.