𝐂𝐔𝐏𝐈𝐃 𝐒𝐂𝐑𝐄𝐖𝐒 𝐔𝐏

"you drew stars around my scars"

-Taylor Swift

~~~

       The wind blew in my hair as I sat atop a large semi that was trailing behind cars on a highway.

I checked my watch on the holographic computer i had set up, only 7:34 PM. I had been on this truck for a couple hours now. I planted a tracker on Bane which led me here. He had mentioned some big toxin transfer to one of his goons earlier so I took it into my hands to investigate.

I looked back at the hologram which had a map displayed on it.

"Central City...?" I whispered looking at it curiously. All I knew is I was definitely gonna miss my curfew...

~~~

A few hours later and we finally got to the city. Just outside the boarder the truck stopped at a gas station. I turned off my bracelet to avoid any light letting anyone know my location. I quietly stood up and peaked over the edge.

Once the coast was clear I hopped off which didn't make any noise thanks to my boots being soundproof. I walked around and following the tracker I headed into a nearby forest. Looking back on it, this was a terrible idea.

I felt a sharp pain in the back of my head and I fell to the ground. Groaning as I stood up waiting for my eyes to stop seeing double. When they finally focused I saw Bane standing in front of me ready to fight.

"Tsk tsk pequeña dama" I looked up and glared at him.

"Where's your business partner?" I asked looking around, no goons or anything.

"Ah you see, there's no transfer happening today."
I looked at him with confusion as he explained.

"You really shouldn't watch people, it's very offensive" he told me.
"But now that I've got you alone. I figured I could get you out of the way. We all know Joker failed"

I inhaled sharply remembering my past experiences with the Joker. Things I couldn't bare to think about.

"And now...we say goodbye"

I felt his large fist ram into the side of my head and with that the fight started. 

I groaned in pain and looked up at him before throwing batarangs which dug into his skin, though enough but it was my only decent way of fighting back right now. He was on venom so if I threw any punches, they wouldn't do much.

Bane grabbed the few batarangs that stuck into his skin and thew them back at me landing three large cuts in my arm, abdomen, and thigh.

I had taken more hits then necessary so I took out my knife and started slashing. Landing a good few hits on Bane but that wasn't my goal.

I yelled as I was thrown into a nearby tree, wobbling a bit when I stood up. I took a deep breath and ran towards him. Bane went to grab me but I swiftly avoided it by jumping onto his back. I took out my knife again and used it to cut open his venom tubes.

Once that was dealt with we both fell to the ground, and just to my luck, Bane fell on top of me.

I struggled as I pushed the larger man off of me. I got out a burner phone I always kept on me and make an anonymous call to the Police. Once that was finished I tied up Bane and headed into the city.

I was far too tired to catch a ride back to Gotham and I definitely wasn't taking a bus in my suit. Zeta tubes were down for repair so there was only one place I could think off.