𝐈 𝐁𝐄𝐂𝐎𝐌𝐄 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐒𝐄𝐂𝐑𝐄𝐓 𝐃𝐀𝐓𝐈𝐍𝐆 𝐓𝐑𝐎𝐏𝐄

"I'd sell my own stones for sapphire stones, cause blue is your favourite colour"

-Cavetown

~~~

       We decided not to say anything. No one knew we were actually together. The less who knew the better.

I laid on Wallys bed reading cue cards while he paced the room.

"N2O3 is....?" I quizzed boredly.

"Dinitrogen trioxide. Give me something hard" My now boyfriend replied.

"That's what she said" I replied before looking through the cards again.

"Please Rory, focus"

I flopped my arms off to the side and looked at him, not moving much other then my head cause I was too tired to move.

"Even I think this is boring. I think you're pretty prepared already."

"I need to revise from last year" the ginger told me.

"You have revised. A lot. Please can we do something more exciting" I begged and he looked at me.

"Fine." He laid next to me as we both stared at his ceiling. We just sat there for a bit, enjoying each other's company.

"...it's a nice ceiling" I complimented. I didn't have to check to know he rolled his eyes.

"Thank you." He replied sarcastically.

I turned so I was facing him and he did the same to me.

"Okay so" I started and he looked confused.

"Dick is gonna get a crush this year, yes or no." I asked and the ginger thought for a bit before replying.

"Yes." He answered, "what's her name, the commissioners kid"

"Barbara?" I questioned and he nodded. I thought about it for a while. "Nah"

He looked at me confused "nah? What do you mean nah?"

"I mean i think it won't be her...yet." I replied as I started to play with his blankets.

"I think there will be a new team member at least by the end of December that he likes" I continued. He nodded, "that's possible" 

"Mhmm" I hummed, I kept playing with the blankets, not sure what to say.

It felt as if someone was staring at me so I looked up and sure enough, Wally was.

"Funny enough" He started, getting closer. "I thought of something we can do" I could feel his breath softly blowing against my face, I could almost taste the mint gum he had chewed a while ago.

I nodded in reply "me too"

His lips brushed against mine. It was gentle at first, almost like he was afraid of breaking me. But slowly there was more and more pressure from both of us.

Neither one of us heard the keys in the front door as his lips travelled down to my jaw then my neck. Which was definitely going to leave a mark.

At this point he was on-top of me, with one arm resting above my head and holding my hand while my other was currently in his hair.

He stayed on the one spot of my collarbone for a while when all of the sudden there was a knock at his door. Quickly he stopped and we looked at each other.

"Wally?" His dad's voice called through the door. Quickly thinking Wally used his speed to clean up everything and pass me a hoodie.

"Yeah?" He called back. I rushed to put on the hoodie and fix my hair before looking at the cards again.