𝐑𝐄𝐌𝐄𝐌𝐁𝐄𝐑

"someone wrote this song before and I could tell you where it's from, a 4-7-3-6-2-5-2 to put my mind at ease"

-Mild High Club

~~~

My ears rang as my body slowly woke up. A slight breeze brushed over my body yet I still felt extremely hot. I groaned in pain and looked around.

I didn't recognize my surroundings at first and it only got worse when I opened my eyes.

"What the hell" I groaned and forced myself to sit.

"Oh good you're up"

I quickly got up and placed my hand on my taser, ready to attack, but more pain shot through my head. I recognized the red head immediately and decided to let my guard down, holding my head in my hands and groaning once more.

"hey you trust me, remember? We're actually friends since like...three weeks ago?"

"how long have I been out?" I asked, the boy just shrugged.

"I only woke up five minutes ago, don't remember anything"

I nodded, "me either" I opened up my computer on my bracelet. "What are we doing in Bialiya...in September?"

I looked at KF then tilted my head slightly in confusion, "your suits black"

"I don't understand that either"

"Ok smart guy, what do you know?" I asked, tired of the situation.

"I know we're in the middle of no where, and I can't remember why. And I know I'm really hungry."

I sighed and opened my belt and got out a spare snack, which was something I didn't remember carrying but somehow I knew I did. I held it out and he took it, our hands touching. I looked up at him to see him already looking. My cheeks went red and I looked away quickly, why did I feel this way?

I went to contact anyone I could when a memory of Batman flew into my brain.

"maintain radio silence" I repeated out loud.

Wally looked at me confused, "pardon?"

"Don't use your radio or anyone we don't want to find us can" I explained. "Bialiya is ruled by Queen Bee...that's no good for us"

"right" the speedster nodded. There was a noise in the distance I quickly recognized as a missile. I grabbed Wallys hand and ran to a nearby rock, which was large enough for us to quickly take cover behind.

"looks like they might've found us" he looked at me worriedly.

I peaked around the corner and spotted multiple tanks coming out way. They began to shoot and I threw bombs at them as we ran. Before I knew it, I was picked up and Wally was running away with me in his arms.

"Sorry, they've got bigger bombs" He apologized and I nodded.

He continued to run until we were in the clear and he needed a break. He placed me down carefully and checked his food compartment.

"We've been gone more than 24 hours" he explained, "otherwise I wouldn't be empty"

"right" I took a deep breath and sat on the ground behind a butte. My mind tried to think of all the possibilities of what was going on right now but it just couldn't. What if we weren't the only ones out here, what if the others are hurt? My brain was moving too fast for me to comprehend.

Wally kneeled down in front of me and pulled his goggles off, "hey" he began, "it's gonna be alright"

I nodded, still trying to fathom what was happening. I fidgeted with my hands, watching as I cracked every single knuckle individually but when I was finished, there were two more hands placed on top of mine.