𝐐𝐔𝐄𝐑𝐄𝐍𝐂𝐈𝐀

A/N: before I begin this chapter I would like to inform everyone that it does *slightly* not follow the plot (you'll see what I mean while reading). I'm aware it doesn't follow the plot but it is my story and I thought it would be something nice to add in. Plus it's a fanfiction, so if you want to complain about it being inaccurate I won't be responding. (The part will be noticeable, if I do make a genuine mistake please let me know (POLITELY) because I do appreciate that)

Also, I was listening to circus music and the greatest showman the whole time I was writing this. 10/10 would recommend.

Now, on with the chapter...

~ ~ ~

𝐐𝐮𝐞𝐫𝐞𝐧𝐜𝐢𝐚:
(𝐧.) 𝐚 𝐩𝐥𝐚𝐜𝐞 𝐟𝐫𝐨𝐦 𝐰𝐡𝐢𝐜𝐡 𝐨𝐧𝐞'𝐬 𝐬𝐭𝐫𝐞𝐧𝐠𝐭𝐡 𝐢𝐬 𝐝𝐫𝐚𝐰𝐧.
𝐰𝐡𝐞𝐫𝐞 𝐨𝐧𝐞 𝐟𝐞𝐞𝐥𝐬 𝐚𝐭 𝐡𝐨𝐦𝐞;
𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐩𝐥𝐚𝐜𝐞 𝐰𝐡𝐞𝐫𝐞 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐚𝐫𝐞 𝐲𝐨𝐮𝐫 𝐦𝐨𝐬𝐭 𝐚𝐮𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐢𝐜 𝐬𝐞𝐥𝐟.

~ ~ ~

"just stop your crying its a sign of the times. Welcome to the final show, hope you're wearing your best clothes"

-Harry Styles

~~~

       The familiar sound of circus music filled the air as the five of us prepared for our act. I waited with Dick and M'gann at the top of the trapeze as Mr Haly began his introduction.

"LADIES AND GENTLEMEN! WELCOME TO THE HALY INTERNATIONAL TRAVELING CIRCUS! WHERE THE WORLD OF THE CENTRE RING IS YOUR OYSTER"

'That's new' I thought to myself, looking at Dick who gave a reassuring smile.

"And these are our latest pearls...THE DARING DANGERS!"

The spotlight pointed at Dick and I, on separate ends of the trapeze. We both grabbed a bar and began the act.

"Dan Danger!" Haly introduced as Dick did a flip, I caught him quickly and we went back and forth, he eventually carried us onto the bar he originally came from, hanging on upside down.

"Daisy Danger!" I switched back to my own bar and we crossed paths again, flipping in the air twice before catching onto the others bar. I swung to the other end and took M'ganns hands, leading her to a bar of her own.

"Dawn Danger!"

From below Artemis and Roy shot three arrows each, "Diane Danger! Dane Danger!"

"And..." Conner began to juggle barrels, "Dean Danger"

The barrels flew up high as both Rob and I 'flew' through them while fireworks from the arrows went off.

"You'll never see another trapeze act like this, folks!"
Dick and I swung near each other and M'gann watched from the platform.

"And all performed without a net!"

Something in my brain went off, a moment of panic, a flashback, a wave on anxiety reminding me of the nights my parents died.

Dick made his way back to me, arms extended. I prepared my own when my worst nightmare became a reality, I missed his hand by just a bit.

"ROBIN!" I shouted telepathically, watching as he fell. I couldn't do this.