𝐖𝐄 𝐖𝐄𝐑𝐄 𝐂𝐇𝐈𝐋𝐃𝐑𝐄𝐍

"All hail the underdogs, all hail the new kids, all hail the outlaws, Spielbers and Kubricks."

-X Ambassadors

~~~

        After everything, we all decided the best idea was for us to back to the mountain. From there I took a zeta tube to the watchtower. I knew I wasn't supposed to but I had to talk to the adults.

No one on the team was a mole, but intel still got out somehow. And only one person knew about my situation before I told everyone...

I walked around the empty area. I guess they were having their party in the other room.

I looked around frantically before a sharp pain was felt in my upper arm. I hissed and saw an arrow get ripped out. Screaming in pain I held the wound and whipped around to see Roy aiming his bow at me.

"You" I whispered, not able to get any of my thoughts out, "why?"

"Why what Lorelei?"

"Why betray us?"

He shook his head no, "I didn't betray you. Don't you get it? I'm on top now, you could join me."

"Join you?"

"I know you feel it too. The need to be bigger, better. The adults look down on us like we're children but we could end that here and now, they will look up yo us, we could help so many people"

"This" I took a shakey breath, "this is not helping people. This is destruction"

"it's a better world for everyone and you know it. You're smart, you caught on before anyone else could even Batman. You're better then them, then this. You don't have to be the protege anymore. They will look up"

"Dove?"

Both Roy and I looked at the entrance to see Barry there with a smile on his face. Roy smiled, his demeanour changing completely, and walked over to the Flash.

"She just came to tell us about some recon"

"Recon?" The blond asked, "what happened?"

"Barry you need to leave" I said sternly.

"What?"

"You need to go. Now" I looked at Roy who smirked, "don't"

"Dove has been hiding something from everyone for some time now"

My eyes widened, "Roy."

"Were you aware that she has been working with the court of owls this whole time behind our backs? A slave for her great grandfather, tending to his every need."

"I wasn't his slave" I corrected

Barry looked at me, "so it's true?"

I looked back at the blonde man who had given me so much, "no, you- you don't understand"

"No I understand perfectly. You're the mole"