𝐈𝐑𝐑𝐈𝐓𝐀𝐁𝐋𝐈𝐓𝐘 𝐀𝐍𝐃 𝐑𝐄𝐒𝐏𝐎𝐍𝐒𝐈𝐁𝐈𝐋𝐓𝐘

"Uneasy lies the head that wears a crown"

-William Shakespear

~~~

       Sitting in my chair I played with the dagger I kept in my thigh holster, twirling it as I looked out the window.

"We're approaching Santa Prisca" M'gann stated as she flew the bioship closer to our destination.

~

"Isla Santa Prisca" Batman had told us as he showed us a map as we stood watching.

"This island nation is the primary source of a dangerous and illegal neuro-steroid, a strength enhancing drug sold under the street name venom.
The infrared heat signatures indicate that their factory is operating at full capacity, but all shipments of Venom have inexplicably cut off, that's where this Team comes in. This is a covert recon mission only. Observe and report and if the Justice League needs to intervene, it will." He spoke telling us about the mission.

"The plan requires three drop zones" my mentor said as they showed up on the map.

"So, who's in charge?" My younger sibling asked. I looked over to him and back at Bruce.

"Work that out between yourselves"

~

"Drop zone A in thirty" Meg told us and we watched as Kaldur got up putting his suit into stealth mode.

"Ready" The Atlantean stated.

"Putting bioship into camouflage mode" She informed, I watched as we got closer and closer to the water, Miss M let Aqualad off in the water and he spoke into the comms after a while.

"Heat and motion sensors are patched. The data is now on a continuous loop, move in" We all heard his voice say.

I stood up, due to my suit being so dark I didn't need much of a change. Pressing a button on my bracelet, a thin soft material made with nano tech covered the areas where skin would normally be revealed on my arms and legs. It's not much but I do have very pale skin so it's just best to have it all covered, literally.

Miss M spoke up again.

"Drop Zone B" I nodded attaching myself to a line M'gann had made appear. Once I was attached I signalled I was ready and she sent me down at a smaller structure no bigger then a large garage. I hopped off the line before walking off, the bioship closing and flying away.

I used my mask to scan the area.

'One heat signature' I thought to myself. Slowly I approached the warehouse type building to see a guard at the computer by one window.

Walking around to the other end and sneaking in a higher up window. As I entered I could see the guards back faced to me.

I quietly snuck over, but before I could knock the guard out they turned around pointing a gun at me.

I recognized the costume, it looked like the Cult of the Kobra uniforms. They started to speak Spanish, I picked up a few words here and there, enough to know he really didn't like me.

"...That seems like a personal issue" I told him, kicking the gun out of his hands and hitting his head against the desk, knocking him out. I grabbed the personal tech he had on him, hacking into all the guards tech and making sure they couldn't find us.

"Done" I called into the comm

"Drop zone C going down" M'ganns voice said through my head.

I made my way through the forest slowly.