𝐇𝐎𝐖 𝐀𝐌 𝐈 𝐒𝐔𝐏𝐏𝐎𝐒𝐄𝐃 𝐓𝐎 𝐋𝐈𝐕𝐄 𝐋𝐀𝐔𝐆𝐇 𝐋𝐎𝐕𝐄 𝐈𝐍 𝐓𝐇𝐄𝐒𝐄 𝐂𝐎𝐍𝐃𝐈𝐓𝐈𝐎𝐍𝐒

A/N: I don't think I ever explained it but sometimes Dick calls Rory "sora" and I wanted y'all to know its Romanian for sister.

"I'm Mr Loverman. And I miss my lover, man." 

-Ricky Montgomery

~~~

       I packed my bag for school in the cave, most of us stayed the night since we were all too tired to do anything else due to the night before. I put on some normal clothes that were easy to get out of so I could change at school.

Shoving my books in my bag there was a knock at the door.

"Come in" I shouted and Wally walked in.

"You're up early" I said, he technically didn't have to be up for a long time since he could easily speed ready.

"I wanted to see you" he shrugged and walked over
"Do you think I could come see you and Rob after you two are done school? We haven't hung out just the three of us in a while and I miss it"

I sighed and went to grab my pencil case "no, I'm sorry" I knew that him showing up would definitely give Artemis a hint about who Dick and I really were.

"I thought you didn't have anything afterwards?" He asked curiously.

"I don't, It's just..." I sighed and stopped what I was doing to look at him "I can't tell you why, ok? Believe me I want to"

He furrowed his eyebrows in confusion "you realize we actually know each other outside of the whole sidekick thing right? Why the sudden change?"

"I don't know Wally" I told him.

"Is there someone bugging you? Cause I can take em" he offered, knowing my history with rather rude guys.

"No there isn't someone"

"Are you sure? Cause it's starting to sound like there really is." He hinted, I knew he meant it in way as if to say I was cheating.

"It's not like that." I stated.

"Then why don't you want me around?" He raised his voice a bit.

"I do!" I told him at the same volume "it's not my place to tell you"

"So we're back to secrets?" He accused with an angry laugh as he was getting louder.

"Yes. I can't tell you" We we're starting to shout at this point, the bickering went on for quite a few minutes.

"You know I shouldn't even be shocked at this point." He let out a scoff "Secrets are just one of those special things about you right?!" Wally yelled.

At this rate we were both extremely angry, the argument had escalated.

"WELL IF IT IS AT LEAST ITS A NATURAL SKILL" I defended myself "EVERYTHING 'SPECIAL' ABOUT YOU CAME BECAUSE YOU BLEW UP YOUR PARENTS DUMB GARAGE"

"AT LEAST I HAVE PARENTS"

I stood in shock at his statement, he did the same as he realized what he said.

He blinked and looked at me "Rory, I.." he whispered.

I shook my head and grabbed my bag, putting it on. Before I left I took off the lightning necklace he had given me and shoved it into his chest.

I went to speak but no words came, I just shook my head again and walked out.

~ ~ ~

"Lorelei you haven't eaten at all" Bette told me, using my full name, as we sat in the cafeteria. My salad placed in front of me, untouched. I wasn't able to stop thinking about the argument this morning.