𝐒𝐈𝐁𝐋𝐈𝐍𝐆𝐒, 𝐀𝐌 𝐈 𝐑𝐈𝐆𝐇𝐓?

"Don't be fooled by the rocks that I got, I'm still Jenny from the block"

-Jennifer Lopez

~~~

       My music blasted through the mountains main room as a trained on my own. I had been training at home but even Bruce was getting upset with the limit of sleep I was getting so I went to train at the mountain when I knew no one was around. Well, when I thought no one was around.

"You should rest"

I sighed and turned around, facing Wally who stood in his own training outfit.

"Why are you here?" I asked, it came across harsher then I meant it to.

"Training, it was supposed to be empty"

I nodded and went back to hitting the punching bag.

"I still stand by the 'you need rest'" he told me, I huffed and spun around again.
"How do you know what I need?"

"Lorelei, look at yourself." He told me, concern laced his voice "you're beautiful but you're a mess. You've been beating up yourself because of the last mission. When's the last time you slept?"

I shrugged "I dunno but don't worry about that, I'm fine"

"No you're not. You probably couldn't beat anyone in a spar right now, which is saying something cause you're you." He walked closer.

"Yes I can" I snapped, not bothering to look over.

"Beat me then."

"Fine."

"Fine. If I win, you're going to bed"

"If I win..." I thought for a moment "I'll think about that later"

We both got into a ready position and began.

I did a roundhouse kick but he caught my leg, slamming me onto the ground.

"That was me not trying Lor. You need rest"

"No" I blew a hair out of my face "just gimmie another chance."

"Not gonna happen, you know I'm right"

I huffed and gave a small nod opening my eyes, watching him offer me his hand.

I took it and he lifted me with ease.

"Come on" The ginger led me to his room simply because it was closer. He went over to his drawers and gave me a tshirt of his, "change. I'll be back" he left the room and shut the door behind him.

I took off my training clothes and put on the shirt which was too big for me but comfortable.

Wally walked back in with a couple extra blankets "incase you get cold" he made the bed and I laid down.

"I'll be back in a little while to make sure you're ok, get some rest" he left the room, slowly dimming the lights off before closing the door.

~ ~ ~

Once I woke up from my long rest I changed into a white lace tank top and a black V neck sweater which I tucked into a dark grey plaid skirt. I wore the spare training mask since the others would probably show up soon and made my way to the kitchen.

I stood by the coffee machine and waited as I made a cup for myself.

"Good afternoon" Kaldur greeted, I turned to him.