𝐀𝐂𝐂𝐈𝐃𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐀𝐋𝐋𝐘 𝐒𝐀𝐕𝐈𝐍𝐆 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐖𝐎𝐑𝐋𝐃

"one track mind, one track heart. If I fail I'll fall apart. Maybe it is all a test, cause I feel like I'm the worst so I always act like I'm the best"

-MARINA

~~~

I watched as Wally ran up the side of the building helping to get two scientists that were previously stuck in the building to the roof. I saw him slip and almost panicked but it stopped when I noticed he got a grip on the second story window ledge.

"it's what's his name...FLASH BOY!" A fire fighter shouted and I chuckled a bit as I put my long black hair into a high ponytail.

"Kid Flash!" Wally yelled "why is that so hard?"

My brother and Aqualad showed up behind me "so smooth" I heard my sibling joke.

"Does he always run ahead?" Aqualad questioned. "We need a plan, we-...Robin?"

He looked at me and I just laughed, my chuckle lining up with Dick's as it echoed.

The Atlantian sighed looking at me, "go"

I nodded and shot my grapple to the top of the roof and it pulled me up, I let go just in time so I could flip and land in a perfect summersault near the desk Wally and Dick were at.

I looked at the hallway and started to walk down. Just as I did that I hid around the corner and something entered the elevator.

I ran down quickly just in time for the doors to close, I heard Aqualad call me from behind but ignored him for the sake of the mission.

I hacked open the doors for a second more and slipped inside just in time before they closed again, jumping silently on top of the elevator which was currently going a lot farther down then two stories.

"No wonder he was suspicious.." I whispered to myself as the lift went lower and lower.

I held onto the roof, shocked by the speed it was travelling at.

The elevator stopped and I waited till I knew the coast was clear and whoever was currently inside exited. I opened the small door at the top of the elevator and jumped down.

I opened the door and looked around to see a vent. I silently opened it and climbed inside without being noticed. I sat there and pulled out my holographic computer that was hidden in a bracelet I was wearing.

I hacked into the system and found a file. "Project Kr...?" I asked myself "Sub level 52..." I planted the destination in my mind then turned off the hologram as i made my way down through the vents.

I jumped out of the vent and walked around to find myself finally one sub level 52. This hallway was different though, the walls were all puffy and different shades of red, and at the end of it there was a large metal door.

I hacked it open and quickly slipped inside. In the centre back of the room sat a large glowing cylinder. Curious to know more, I approached it.

I stared up at a pod which held which looked like a younger version of Clark. He wore a white suit with a red letter S on it. I looked at the letters Kr on the glass in front of the boy.

"Krypton" I whispered to myself.

I started to hear voices shouting outside of the metal doors. In a panic I hid in a high dark nook in the high corner of the room. I waited just to see my teammates rushing in and the door slamming behind them.

I watched as they walked over to the glass pod and figure put everything themselves. Aqualad told my brother to hack into the system and so he did.

I jumped down and approached behind Wally then tapped him on the shoulder. Before I could even say anything I felt a sharp pain in the middle of my face.