𝐓𝐇𝐀𝐓 𝐖𝐀𝐒 𝐒𝐓𝐔𝐏𝐈𝐃 𝐁𝐔𝐓 𝐀𝐓 𝐋𝐄𝐀𝐒𝐓 𝐈𝐌 𝐍𝐎𝐓 𝐀 𝐂𝐎𝐖𝐀𝐑𝐃

"I'm thankful for my sister even though sometimes we fight, when high school wasn't easy she's the reason I survived" 

-Alec Benjamin

~~~

       "Wait I'm confused" I sighed loudly as Wally and I walked through the mountain together.

"So Maddie is my best friend, Lucy is my other best friend. Maddie has an older named Jackson who has a thing for Lucy. NOW, Lucy used to like Jackson but moved on and has a crush of Jacksons friend Alexander. BUT Alexander is completely clueless so Luke-"

"Fox?"

"Yes. Luke tried to talk to both guys but their skulls are too thick and now they think Luke has a thing for Lucy. Get it now?"

Wally looked down at me and smirked "I'm gonna say I do, just to make you happy"

I grinned up at him as we entered the room
"thank you"

He gave a small nod and we walked into the main room together where Kaldur Artemis and Dick were talking, everyone but Captain Marvel and Zatara, who was watching us this week, wore their regular clothes.

"So if Zatara is our babysitter of the week why is he still here?" Wally asked as we approached the group, looking at Captain Marvel who was currently eating a chocolate bar "and why is he eating my snacks?"

I might tell Wally eventually but Billy told me he was hungry, and since I babysat him for so long and we had a connection, I may have told him just to take some of Wallys.

"Recognized: Batman; 0-2"

Batman walked through the zeta tube with purpose and straight to the middle of the room.

"Computer, national news" he ordered.

The screen appeared and started playing the stream "The initial attack was short lived but Metropolis was only granted a short reprieve, and despite the intervention of Superman and the Justice League, there seems to be no end in sight." We all watched as other league members struggled to take down a giant plant currently terrorizing city.

"Should we get out there?" I questioned, standing between Wally and my brother.

"No.
The League will soon have the situation under control, that's not why I'm here." He turned to us.

"According to your intel Sportsmaster supplied Cadmus's blockbuster formula to Kobra"

"Who combined it with Banes venom to create kobra-venom" Wally spoke.

"Which the brain used to create his animal army" Dick stated

"And upgrade wolf" Conner pet wolf under the chin.

"The Brain also used inhibitor collars like the ones at Belle Reve penitentiary" M'gann reminded.

"Batman..." Artemis spoke up "is it possible the plant thingy is on kobra-venom too?"

"I had Green Lantern run a spot analysis. Divine cellulose does contain trace amounts of kobra-venom variant"

Graphics of the cells took up parts of the screen.
I studied them as the possibilities wracked my brain, they had to be working together.