𝐉𝐄𝐀𝐋𝐎𝐔𝐒𝐘, 𝐉𝐄𝐀𝐋𝐎𝐔𝐒𝐘

"all your friends are so cool you go out every night in your daddies nice car yeah you're living the life. got a pretty face, pretty boyfriend too. I wanna be you so bad and I don't even know you"

-Olivia Rodrigo

~~~

"KidFlash: failed"

I smirked and extended a hand out to my boyfriend who rubbed his head before taking it and standing.

"I almost won that one" He bragged, looking around the room, "hey where's Rob?"

"Helping out Batman, I chose to come here"

"Aww so you do care" Wally teased.

I smiled with a nod, "of course I do" backing up I swung my legs under his, tripping him in the process.

"Recognized: Green Arrow, A13
Red Arrow, B-0-6"

We both looked at each other in confusion then at the entrance where both Oliver and Roy entered in their uniforms.

"ROY!" We shouted in union, running over to greet the archer.

"What are you doing here?!" I asked, looking up at him curiously. Roy was taller than I was but I still had time to catch up.

"I took your advice" he stated, "along with Green Arrows...I'm asking for both your and Aqualads approval to join the team"

My jaw fell open in shock, "like...joining joining?"

"If you'll have me"

I turned to Wally, not knowing how to react. He motioned his head to the hallway leading to the teams bedrooms. I nodded and excused myself, running off to find Kaldur.

~ ~ ~

Knocking on the Atlanteans door rapidly, I couldn't wait anymore.

"KALDURRRR- oh hey" I smiled as he opened the door raising an eyebrow in the process.

"Why must you yell?"

"Roys here"

Even Kaldur was confused, "what does he want?"

"To join us, for real this time. We get to decide"

He thought about it for a moment before nodding, grinning once again I collected the rest of our team and gathered them into the main room.

As I introduced Zatanna and Roy since they hadn't met, the zeta tube went off.

"Recognized: Artemis, B-0-7"

"Artemis, just in time. Look who's agreed to join the team" Green Arrow called out, resting a hand on both Wally and I's shoulders. The action seemed almost as if it was to separate us from being so close.

"Sure. Teams needed a real archer" Artemis sassed. I furrowed my eyebrows at this.

"Okay people, listen up" Oliver broke the tension, walking over to the holographic computer and typing away.

"The birds would be on a case in Gotham, except Dove decided to stay behind. Still, Batman gave me a heads up."

'Birds'? Is that what they called Dick and I when we weren't around?