(𝐀/𝐍) 𝐖𝐡𝐨𝐚

Listen,

I never thought I would get so emotionally attached to a fanfiction...but it happened anyways.

Writing this book has brought me so much joy, every night I look forward to writing chapters before I go to bed (which is probably why there's so many spelling issues, I'm working on those) and I look forward to knowing you guys like it even more, especially comments, those make me so happy.

There's a lot of bits in this story that's definitely me projecting, ie: Rory almost getting SA'ed (as I'm a victim of it), and I almost did mention her having an eating disorder in the last chapter (which I have) but it didn't exactly fit the plot. As I write more and more I will probably write some more serious topics like this (not super often) because they are very real things that happen and I want to show people that even heroes go through bad things, even if it is just a fanfiction.

I'm kinda sad it's coming to an end soon BUT I will be making a book on the five years between season one as two, as well as season two.

Now, the five years one will obviously take some time so if you guys want me to write both at the same time just let me know and I can try to work it out? I feel like that may fail though.

But on the topic of that, does anyone have title ideas???

Also, 3k reads is a TON so I just wanted to say thank you for that as well because whoa.

Anyways before I write the last episode, I wanted to say one more big thank you.

-M<3