𝐍𝐈𝐆𝐇𝐓 𝐓𝐄𝐑𝐑𝐎𝐑𝐒

A/N: very slight sexual themes that may be triggering to some audiences.

"well you may not like it but you better learn how cause it's your turn now"

-TV Girl

~ ~ ~

       "Alright listen up." I stood in-front of the team, I told Kaldur to take a small break so I was leading this mission by myself.

I opened the hologram computer, showing a small town in France, just out of Paris.

"A large amount of energy has been detected in this area, far too large for a town of its size. Our job is to find out the source and report back to the league without detecting any unwanted attention. Any questions?"

Wally smirked and raised his hand, I looked at him and raised an eyebrow.
"Serious questions" I clarified, he kept up his hand.
"About the mission" I clarified farther and his hand went down.

"Where's Kaldur?" My brother spoke up

I switched my attention to him "on a break"

"And you're leading?" He questioned and I nodded,
"Sora this morning I watch you walk into a wall and apologize to the dog for it."

I chucked my water bottle at him and he ducked avoiding the attack.

"Shall we?"

The others nodded and we went to the bioship. I gave M'gann the directions telepathically.

~ ~ ~

It was night when we landed.
The sky was pitch black and cloudless so we could see the stars above.

I handed each member of the team a thin round disc, about the size of the brothers explosives. Each one was personalized to each members stealth suit.

"These will track the energy, if there's ever a large burst or amount near you pinpoint the location on your screen. We'll meet up again in a while"

"Where'd you get these?" Robin asked, not recognizing the gadgets.

"I made them" I explained.

M'gann looked at me with wide eyes "you made them?"

I nodded. Her and Artemis shared a look of shock before turning back to me.

"Ok. Split up, we'll cover more ground that way. Stay in stealth mode and contact each other if anything happens" We all agreed and went our separate ways.

Wally gave me a small wave before putting on his goggles and running off.

~ ~ ~

"No recognizable pattern yet" Conner told me over the comms, he had a few large signs (as had everyone else) but nothing to give away a source or location.

"Ok, let me know if you find anything else" I turned off the comm and kept walking when a gust of wind came from behind me.

"Well bonjour madame" Wally greeted, putting an arm around my shoulders as we walked.

I reset my device because it had picked up his speed as a type of energy.

"Madame is for a married woman." I corrected him, trying to fix the glitch.