𝐓𝐇𝐈𝐍𝐆𝐒 𝐆𝐎 𝐇𝐎𝐑𝐑𝐈𝐁𝐋𝐘 𝐖𝐑𝐎𝐍𝐆

"I've dug two graves for us my dear"

-XXXTENTACION

~~~

       I held Wallys hand tightly as the team stood in the main room. We were all silent as we watched the news.

One by one, league members disappeared before our eyes. I felt, hollow and empty. The people who took me in as family when I needed it most, all of them..gone.

We watched Cat Grant report live, "Ladies and Gentlemen, we've lost Black Canary, Green Arrow, and the Hawks"

I glanced at the rest of the team, they seemed hurt but oddly content.

"Other heroes reported dead or missing include Batman, Icon, Atom, and Aquaman"

Looking down at the floor I took a deep breath, we could do two things from now. Save the world and make sure their deaths don't go without purpose.

"We are earths heroes now" Kaldur spoke up strongly, I looked up again at him and nodded.

"So what are we waiting for? A theme song?" Conner asked rudely.

"A strategy" I told him confidently.

"Earths weapons are ineffective and it has been made tragically clear a direct attack will not not" Kaldur continued.

Dick and I made eye contact, I gave a small nod and he got out his computer.
"Checking satellite imagery"
I let go of Wallys hand so I could walk next to my brother and watch what he was doing.
"Here's where the aliens are now"

We made it so everyone could see and they all watched.

"This one get lost?"

I furrowed my eyebrows and checked to see what Conner meant, sure enough one was separated from the others but I soon realized it wasn't in the middle of no where.

"That's Superman's fortress of solitude" I informed, the kryptonian looked down at me confused.

"Superman has a fortress of solitude?"

I smiled sadly, realizing he didn't know. "Sorry"

"It's power source must have attracted the aliens attention. At least enough to send a scout ship" Robin stated.

Conner grumbled, "must be some fortress"

Kaldur and I glanced at each other, having silent communication between us. He looked away once we decided, "we will target this lone ship"

"Yeah, break it down, build more, hit those ugly aliens with their own mojo" Wally spoke up, I elbowed him and he looked at me confused. "Ow"

"Martian and Kryptonian. Right there." I reminded

The speedster redirected his gaze to the pair, "not that all aliens are automatically ugly"

~ ~ ~

I sat on Wolfs back as Superboy stood beside us. I glanced at the teen worriedly.

"You doing ok?" I asked and he looked at me with a raised eyebrow, "right, stupid question"

He sighed with anger but there was a bit of calmness to it. "I'm fine, thank you"