𝐓𝐇𝐈𝐒 𝐈𝐒 𝐒𝐎𝐌𝐄 𝐁𝐈𝐁𝐁𝐈𝐘𝐘 𝐁𝐎𝐁𝐁𝐈𝐓𝐘 𝐁𝐔𝐋𝐋𝐒𝐇𝐈𝐓

'"I don't believe in magic" The young boy said

The old man smiled, "You do when you see her"'

-Atticus

~~~

"Hey kid"

I shut my eyes tightly and groaned.
"You need to wake up" the voice repeated.

I opened my eyes, noticing my surroundings. We were in a concrete cell, there was nothing in it other then us but dust and gravel. This time I wasn't alone. There was an older man who looked at me with concern. I assume he's the reason why Klarion moved my location again, he hadn't done so for days.

"You're the bats girl" he questioned and I nodded my head.

"Why am I here?" I asked, hoping he had some answers.

"No clue...Kent Nelson" he stuck out his hand, I shook it

"Dove...You're doctor fate" I stated referring back to the records in the hall.

"Was" Kent corrected "and technically no. I haven't put on that helmet for a long time."

"Why?" I tilted my head.

"Too much risk, I wanted to live my life...plus Nabu got injured lots."

I assumed Nabu was the helmet. "And that effected you?"

"Physically yes" Nelson informed "look, they're going go be back soon so I need you too-"

There was a strong zap that ran through my body and everything went dark.

~ ~ ~

"WAKE UP"

I felt a harsh electric shock and snapped awake, looking around. There was Kent in a shock collar, tied up to a rope. I looked at myself, there were handcuffs on my wrists and my legs were in restraints.

It all came back to me. I had hoped I would wake up in my bed at the manor and it was all a bad dream but no. I had been with Klarion for at least a few days, I has lost track after three.

A Hispanic man known as Abra Kadabra stood next to Mr Nelson who was tied in a chair.

I looked around "we moved again"

"Oh goodie she really is smart" the familiar high pitched voice stated sarcastically. "You see Nelson, now you have the lovely consequence of this young lady getting hurt if you don't cooperate"

So THATS why they brought me in.

My brain was still fuzzy and confused.
"For example..." another zap went through my body.

"Why bring her?" Nelson questioned.

"Because old man" the witch started as if it was obvious "if she gets seriously harmed and you could have prevented it, you'll have a ton of people upset with you. Plus she kinda holds her team together so it'll be fun to see how they deal with it"

"You're an idiot if you think that'll work" I spoke up. The Hispanic walked over and looked down at me.

"Seen not heard, girly" Klarion told me. Another shock was felt.

"Piss off" I groaned.

The boy tilted his head "now now, that's not very lady like."

"Oh my apologies, next time I'll be sure to read the rule book before being taken"

"Thank you." He replied and I rolled my eyes, a ginger cat meowed loudly at him.

"What?" The demon snapped. The cat hissed and meowed again. "Oh, speaking of teams..."